1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyQ Skin

Discussion in 'OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins' started by Chabs, Mar 1, 2016.

1. leights

leights Member

I've uploaded the working versions to this site too for anyone that needs them.

Attached Files:

motahed likes this.
  2. Mattabrown

Mattabrown Member

Can't get picons and preview picons linked to my iptv sub how do a link them up

3. mpeg

mpeg Member

Thanks
    I have ftp the new set into /usr/ script (running vix image ) still nothing , just to clarify , it is the pics with the eyes that i am trying to replace with this operation ?
    i have set cron timers to run @ set times & instruction i have used is /usr/script/SkyQScrape.sh & Picks for the other .
    Sorry to pester , but as i said before , this bit is like the final piece of a very good puzzle.

4. akin200

akin200 Member

The instructions are prefined, you should see it automatically if you had done everything right. Like moving the two sh. to scripts from script. The change permission to 775. Also you need to enter movie selection to component and screen.

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Running vix it needs to be in scripts not script

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. mpeg

mpeg Member

Ok i will move from script to scripts , permission 775 ? not sure on this or the other movie selection to screen & component , if you could advise i am enjoying the challenge, thanks in anticipation.

7. mpeg

mpeg Member

i have finally sorted it , thanks for those who pointed me in the right direction.

8. twalbiee

twalbiee Member

Does anyone have the orignal scripts please as the revised one isnt updating sky sports pick and im sorry to all Man UTD fans but i cant look at that for the forseeable future. Or just point me in the right direction and i'll grab them if chabs is watchng please. Regards Mark

9. motahed

motahed Member

:thumbsup: Thanks so much for that, I now have Toppicks previews in my epg changing after months of looking at Blacklist & Man Utd etc etc. Didn't even realise they should change until I found this thread Doh!. Sorted!