Sly sports box office on VM line

Not sure dont want to go off the subject of the thread but maybe its a free day/weekend channel or something just to give vm users that dont have sports package a sample of what they could get
Wouldn't they do both non HD and HD version on a free channel weekend?

But will encrypt when the event starts
We were discussing how the previous event on that channel was unencrypted as it was only on non card boxes ;)

Hmm maybe ... in regards to the boxing being on ITV PPV HD channel tonight, we can only home - does it say it starts at 6pm on the epg on this channel? not long til we find out if so :)
5:45, 1 hour and 8 mins till we find out :grin:

Don't forget guys some previous boxing shows allowed it to be shown for about the first hour (sort of teaser), then it was encrypted.

Guys am looking to watch the fight tonight, using a virgin media and I'm running MGcamd, my line provider says it includes box office but what other way can we get the fight, my epg has sky event, prime & itv box office but when a click on its blank.

Any ideas?

Guys am looking to watch the fight tonight, using a virgin media and I'm running MGcamd, my line provider says it includes box office but what other way can we get the fight, my epg has sky event, prime & itv box office but when a click on its blank.

Any ideas?
Has the fight started yet? but try a rescan before the event

Rescan & look for prime events, live events, sky events & itv ppv HD. It should be clearing on at least one of them once the fight starts.

My prime events is currently black screen with close on epg. Live events is the advert for the fight only (static image). Itv ppv HD is currently black screen with close on epg. Sky events showing video preview/advert for the fight on a loop, with lung function panda showing on epg now & welsh programmes on epg later.

Any ideas?

Sky Events should be showing the ads now, it is also likely to be showing the main event later.

Currently Prime Events and Sky Events are showing it in SD, ITV Box Office has no sign of life. It gets the decryption key, but it's a black channel.

Sky Events is unencrypted (it'll encrypt after the countdown I guess)

Prime events is encrypted but also working

Sky events showing 25 mins to encryption message :-/
Always does on box office events, everyone can currently watch it on SkyEvents, as long as your line has Box office with it, you should be fine when it encrypts

Currently Prime Events and Sky Events are showing it in SD, ITV Box Office has no sign of life. It gets the decryption key, but it's a black channel.

Sky Events is unencrypted (it'll encrypt after the countdown I guess)

Prime events is encrypted but also working

Always does on box office events, everyone can currently watch it on SkyEvents, as long as your line has Box office with it, you should be fine when it encrypts

So how does it work and the other end then for the line host? My provider said it comes with box office, so will he need to buy it or use someone else's card on his server that has bought it ?

So how does it work and the other end then for the line host? My provider said it comes with box office, so will he need to buy it or use someone else's card on his server that has bought it ?

If your provider owns the server, he would have needed to order box office.

Definitely no HD on cardshare, but SD is better than nothing.

For anyone who has a subscription to a premium streaming site most of them seem to be running at least one 1080i stream, & they've fixed that annoying frame rate mismatch that caused the slight stutter.

I've got the 1080i stream on my 100" screen (projector, I'm nowhere near rich enough to have a TV that big!) & it looks amazing.

The virgin SD will do nicely as a backup.

Back