So how many options are there?

channelking

With sky sports gone on VM and looking like cable is gone there seems so many options for sports and others forms of entertainment that which is the best overall for everything.

From what I know you have free streams like acestream and from websites and free IPTV like redboxtv and free video streaming services via apps like teatv, cinemahd etc

In terms of C/S seems motorised/multi lnb setups are the main ones with sly dead in effect and VM on the way.

You then have paid IPTV and VOD servers.

Lastly you have cracked accounts for all types of different premium subscriptions/streaming services.

I use the free options for IPTV and streaming VOD but with IPTV can be hit and miss.

So is motorised, IPTV and accounts now way forward for all sports in particular?

They are ways forward mate or it's paying the prices Branson and Co want but there is room for improvement on iptv it also comes down to people's setup ie device broadband spedds aswell as providers even tho the sports have gone its still early days yet with cable sly went dead 2 year ago and still channels available not the popular premium ones motorised or euro sat can pick those channels up or its freesat/free view there is different options it's just taking a look and doing a bit of research on what best suits people's needs

Last edited:
You are right mate.

Have looked into it but with so many methods and options it is really overwhelming which is the correct one.

With freeview/freesat you get FTA channels but not premium.

Motorised seems great from what people say who have it but seems very expensive and not affordable for me. Plus not easy to setup either.

For me personally only wants sports in particular footy and for family some asian channels. So doubt motorised is even worth it for me personally or freeview/freesat. IPTV is maybe best option. Really dont know. Dont mind using free streams from websites or from the IPTV apps but buffering issues is what annoys me. For VOD stuff free streams from video streaming apps seem fine for the most part.

You are right mate.

Have looked into it but with so many methods and options it is really overwhelming which is the correct one.

With freeview/freesat you get FTA channels but not premium.

Motorised seems great from what people say who have it but seems very expensive and not affordable for me. Plus not easy to setup either.

For me personally only wants sports in particular footy and for family some asian channels. So doubt motorised is even worth it for me personally or freeview/freesat. IPTV is maybe best option. Really dont know. Dont mind using free streams from websites or from the IPTV apps but buffering issues is what annoys me. For VOD stuff free streams from video streaming apps seem fine for the most part.

If you have not already done so, l would say your first step is to upgrade your image then you might/should get better results with your buffering/ reception issues(y)

you get a vpn for america and login details for a tv provider,install the app to your device and away you go.

I guess your talking about cracked accounts like netflix etc

I know some are using NBC, sly and VM accounts more now since sky sports is dead on c/s.

If you have not already done so, l would say your first step is to upgrade your image then you might/should get better results with your buffering/ reception issues(y)

Only latest image so far mate.

Think more sources issues for buffering. With free streams especially for live tv I guess its expected.

You can get cracked sky go accounts and others hulu nbc just use vpn and all is good

Part of me wants to but I dont know dont feel 100% comfortable.

I know for footy and sports people would like to use these cracked accounts for premium subscription/streaming services but they not guaranteed to work for long periods.

Plus will be hard to get it to work on TV properly I gather.

Is your box on WiFi or hard wired if using free street ams will always be buffering as the amount of people cramming server to watch them or do you mean e2istream

like others here i have used c/s for many years and have now lost the sports as the season kicks off, not to bitter though as had a good run. i would ask though reading above how do i go about getting a craxked sky go account ? i assume if i can get this then i would be able to watch sports again ?

Only latest image so far mate.

Think more sources issues for buffering. With free streams especially for live tv I guess its expected.

Last time we spoke you said there was a dodgy cable, have you fixed it and have you had IPTV tests and what were the results??

Box is hard wired mate. Wifi is ok tbf as well.

Ye regarding free streams your rights as so much traffic coming to such servers will obviously cause issues.

Not tried e2istream yet so not sure how that will work for me. But some free streams of apps I have tried for shows/films and especially live tv has where had some buffering issues. Just thought because free links maybe thats why.

like others here i have used c/s for many years and have now lost the sports as the season kicks off, not to bitter though as had a good run. i would ask though reading above how do i go about getting a craxked sky go account ? i assume if i can get this then i would be able to watch sports again ?
Have a look on fleebay mate seen them on there I will double check sly sports 3 months £20

Reactions: sut
Last time we spoke you said there was a dodgy cable, have you fixed it and have you had IPTV tests and what were the results??

Tune failed issue I think you mean ye that is still there. Couldnt afford to get it fixed so just left as it is. On and off that issue.

Yes IPTV on E2 box was not good due to constant freezing but think was old image thats why.

But on firestick IPTV has worked decent.

Well if you have IPTV on firestick all you need now is to set up E2istream for all vod you will ever need ( provided you have latest image):smiley:

The failed tuner is probably the dodgy cable.

Well if you have IPTV on firestick all you need now is to set up E2istream for all vod you will ever need ( provided you have latest image):smiley:

The failed tuner is probably the dodgy cable.

Just thought may be you get more from motorised and these cracked accounts. Don't know.

It is latest image as no green flash on screen saying to update.

Use free VOD streaming apps on firestick and finding cinema HD is best of lot I tried. Apart from links sometimes not showing.

Don't know how good e2iplayer is compared to that and other similar apps but also kodi. Haven't use kodi either. May try e2iplayer see how it is for me. Don't use VPN so not sure if work well for me.

Not sure about cable being issue mate could be different things but can't do anything myself as have serious migraines if I go a bit too high level wise. Engineer is too expensive as well. So ye left sky as it is. When it works it works.

Have a look on fleebay mate seen them on there I will double check sly sports 3 months £20
i have had a look on fleeba and people are selling them i could put it onto my pc then just send it direct to my tv. do you know what quality is like and how reliable the service and providers are,

thanks
sut

Back