So how many options are there?

Good luck mate because people's had c/s from cable and sly they expect iptv to be same don't forget c/s comes from sattalite and cable so the picture quality is going to be completely different to what you was used too with those to iptv streams if you want just as live as sly/cable sign up to them mate lol

I hate using sky or virgins box. I much rather use my own enigma 2 (ultimo 4k) receiver.
Oh well.. Guess we have to watch football with a bit of jerkiness. You can see the ball skip frames.. Suprised IPTV has not been perfected yet.

I think they'll struggle if you think about the bandwidth required to have a nice smooth stream. Once they start chopping it up to allow more people to stream the quality will drop. The likes of slygo etc have the infrastructure to support the demand and can just increase accordingly. Boy wonder with his hosted service is going to squeeze as much as they can from the host they use until they upgrade.

I think they'll struggle if you think about the bandwidth required to have a nice smooth stream. Once they start chopping it up to allow more people to stream the quality will drop. The likes of slygo etc have the infrastructure to support the demand and can just increase accordingly. Boy wonder with his hosted service is going to squeeze as much as they can from the host they use until they upgrade.

But that does not make sense. I can stream 1080p on youtube or when they showed the CL match in 4k. It played fine. I have 72mb download speeds so i am sure bandwith is not the problem.
I also remember trialing an IPTV from a website and they had a Portuguese 4k channel on there that was flawless. Why cant they perfect it for sky sports?

Just think how many sources of sports are been shared by each provider how many have their own sources without getting it off next man then next man takes same source and next it boils down to infrastructure if providers have the same infrastructure as sly cable evry source would be 100% that's what I think any way lol

But that does not make sense. I can stream 1080p on youtube or when they showed the CL match in 4k. It played fine. I have 72mb download speeds so i am sure bandwith is not the problem.
I also remember trialing an IPTV from a website and they had a Portuguese 4k channel on there that was flawless. Why cant they perfect it for sky sports?
I think you've missed my point slightly. If I offer you an IPEETv service I will have to host it somewhere and pay for that hosting. Part of that hosting allows me x amount of bandwidth (say 100MB) if Im to get the most out of my available bandwidth I will reduce each stream to x amount of MB thus reducing the quality to allow more people to stream from me\my host. The likes of YouTube will have their data centres spread across the world with much larger bandwidth capabilities than that of someone dishing out IPeeTv obviously someone who resells IPeeTv can increase their bandwidth buy purchasing more but why would they until they absolutely need to as it eats into their revenue ;)
I think Im correct unless anyone else can enlighten me?

Just think how many sources of sports are been shared by each provider how many have their own sources without getting it off next man then next man takes same source and next it boils down to infrastructure if providers have the same infrastructure as sly cable evry source would be 100% that's what I think any way lol
You can change the quality of the stream on the control panels. You might get the equivalent of HD\4K coming in but the quality of the stream going out is up to the person in control of the nobs :grin:

In my local sat shop the owner used to have motorised or multisat lnbs on an arm and removed now as not needed as his new broadband service is 1gb and perfect streaming on iptv boxes.

In my local sat shop the owner used to have motorised or multisat lnbs on an arm and removed now as not needed as his new broadband service is 1gb and perfect streaming on iptv boxes.
Its all relative mate - greed is the killer. You have a 1GB link alls well until you start to get greedy and add more clients then its no difference from having a 10MB line.

Most people don't host privately anyway as its too risky with a static IP etc, they'll buy into a VPS (virtual private server) and stream from there.

I think expectations of IPTV should be lowered.

It will NEVER be like cable/sat just not possible.

These are streams where as cable and sat feeds were coming direct from the dish/box.

IPTV still best option imo but of course motorised and accounts also.

The real issue now is everyone is going to jumpship. God help the majority of IPTV providers who get there feeds from C/S boxes. Not only has C/S been hit but this will have a big effect I imagine on IPTV. Not only on feeds but more people are now going to switch over.

The real issue now is everyone is going to jumpship. God help the majority of IPTV providers who get there feeds from C/S boxes. Not only has C/S been hit but this will have a big effect I imagine on IPTV. Not only on feeds but more people are now going to switch over.
Alot are switching over just for sports but as Pablo mentioned still over 300 available if it was me I would just look for a sports only sub to replace ones missing off cable and quite a few already use now TV streams for their source

I tend to agree, it's about bandwidth,
I have sat and cable at home, and most of my watching is on Eurosport or BT , motorbike racing.
When I'm working away from home I use IPTV on my laptop, and it's flawless, probably because motorbike racing is in much less demand than football, it's certainly not a slow sport, I don't think footballers are kicking the ball at near 200mph. ! :dizzy:

The satellite beaming Bein has a footprint that covers the middle east, morroco top of africa and across to the canaries.

Doesnt come anywhere near northern europe/UK

I always marvel at the quality and amount of football when im on holiday IN Tenerife

Go ebay and buy a sky go accout for £35 for the year you get moivies sky sports and live tv i have it on my ps4 you can have it on your ps3 tablet..

Hi all,

A shameless bump to this thread.
What are my best options to get Premier League (including 3pm ko) + Champions League + MotoGP?

I have 28.2e satellite (might be moving to Vermin area soon).
I have a PC and a Smart TV. No other boxes, consoles or sticks. Not that tech savvy, but can get by.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

You can get the remaining sat channels which would require a sat box which has about 100 channels but would need a sat dish and with you having a smart tv you could add iptv to your smart tv pending what apps are available to be used

Back