So how many options are there?

I tend to agree, it's about bandwidth,
I have sat and cable at home, and most of my watching is on Eurosport or BT , motorbike racing.
When I'm working away from home I use IPTV on my laptop, and it's flawless, probably because motorbike racing is in much less demand than football, it's certainly not a slow sport, I don't think footballers are kicking the ball at near 200mph. ! :dizzy:
Hope you're broadband is as quick as the bikes m8. (y)

@cactikid The place that I might be moving to does have static multi-lnb sat (28.2 and 19.2), but when I tried it before, I found it disappointing. The amount of stuff in English commentary was quite limited.

You can get the remaining sat channels which would require a sat box which has about 100 channels but would need a sat dish and with you having a smart tv you could add iptv to your smart tv pending what apps are available to be used
Is there anywhere that has a list of channels on 28.2 or virgin that still haven't gone dark? I'm assuming that the sports channels aren't still available?
I did have "sip iptv" app installed on my TV, but will have to check if it still works.
I much prefered having my IPTV on my PC. I used it as a HTPC so that I have all my movies, music and IPTV all off one system.

All my viewing is mainly on 19.2 and in english so i am happy.
What is available on 19.2 in English?

I remember that there were a few news channels in English and kids / movie channels often had the option to change language, but surely there isn't any Sly Sport in English on 19.2e?

Universal,sly one,atlantic,fox,13th street,tnt serie,sportdigital fussball,,esports 1,nascar,natgeo,nat geo wild,discovery and possibly others and movies.

Be aware though, Sky one and Sky atlantic do not have the same tv schedules as the normal sky 28e version. they do show most of the same programmes, just at different times and on different days, so will need to look on the EPG listings to see if anything is gonna be shown that you would be interested in seeing.

Back