So how many options are there?

Is there any options to get EPL (including 3pm ko), Champions League and MotoGP with English commentary in one place?

NBC Sports / SkyGo show the EPL, but not Champions League or MotoGP. BT Sport have the opposite.

I know that many think that IPTV is a good option, but I have tried several now but with no real long-term success.

bb69

PS: Just been reading that BT Sport hasn't gone dark on 28.2e so that might be an option for those channels if I can find a decent line.

Last time we spoke you said there was a dodgy cable, have you fixed it and have you had IPTV tests and what were the results??

Think the 2 year old dodgy cable thread might also have an effect on buffering??

Bt had a shuffle on sat a day or so ago so might it go dark shortly?? only time will tell.

But cables do have a major part in most things and issues come with it,but if using another internet provider it wont be via the vm cables i assume.

But cables do have a major part in most things and issues come with it,but if using another internet provider it wont be via the vm cables i assume.

Not sure what you are on about mate.

What cable issue but issue I still have is tune failed.

Nonetheless not going to waste my time talking about it on this thread.

What you mean you think,a screenshot will show,if its a previous version as in one before it should be ok unless there are known bugs in that one.

Not sure why people are putting so much pressure on me to get firmware version.

Nonetheless its 5.2.044

But dont have any green flash thing saying to dowload and install latest update.

I had a multi lnb satellite dish up on me old house with lots of stuff coming down from 19 and 13 hotbird..

I thought Id cracked it when i moved house last year into a virgin area.. that hasnt lasted long..

But seeing as my main sporting viewing is darts, cricket and league 1 footy the other satellites dont offer this UK only type of sport.

Most of the streaming stuff is rubbish, drops out or buffers despite me having a 100mb line.

Another thing that gets me is sports bars abroad showing stunning HD footy live at 3pm.. 1 bar in tenerife has 30 massives screens and shows EVERY 3pm from sky and bein.. it amazes me...

VM are currently offering people sky sports for £20 a month for a year, then after that the price goes up, think its either an 18 month or 2 year contract, pretty crafty of them.

I had thought about what VM would offer, but I get BT and movies on my E2 box on C/S, they cost quite a bit on top of the SS if I went legit. I don't wanna use two boxes and swop cable depending on channel.

I use e2iplayer for all my series and movies on my enigma2 box. its a bit like kodi of old but actually works

My main problem with IPTV is that recording is always hit and miss and the playback is poor compared to cable/satellite. I would rather watch in SD on cable/satellite than HD on an iptv stream.
Also, i have yet to find an iptv server which is just as live as salltelite/cable.

My main problem with IPTV is that recording is always hit and miss and the playback is poor compared to cable/satellite. I would rather watch in SD on cable/satellite than HD on an iptv stream.
Also, i have yet to find an iptv server which is just as live as salltelite/cable.
Good luck mate because people's had c/s from cable and sly they expect iptv to be same don't forget c/s comes from sattalite and cable so the picture quality is going to be completely different to what you was used too with those to iptv streams if you want just as live as sly/cable sign up to them mate lol

Back