Software update

I have a question.
I have Grogbuild Freerange.
When I click update is shows 200+ updates,
but when I click to update it states their are to many and I should download the image :-s.
Am I able to download the updates in part? Rather than a whole image as it suggests?

I have a question.
I have Grogbuild Freerange.
When I click update is shows 200+ updates,
but when I click to update it states their are to many and I should download the image :-s.
Am I able to download the updates in part? Rather than a whole image as it suggests?
you could update them at the command prompt but with having so many updates it could cause booting issues which would then mean a reflash anyway, probably safer to reflash.

you could update them at the command prompt but with having so many updates it could cause booting issues which would then mean a reflash anyway, probably safer to reflash.

OK.
Guessing the current Grogbuild Freerange has these update included then?

Yes, flash the latest ATV 6.2 build using the online flashing tool on the box (blue button -> flash online) and then when you run the Grogbuild Freerange script it installs the latest versions of all the plugins.

Yes, flash the latest ATV 6.2 build using the online flashing tool on the box (blue button -> flash online) and then when you run the Grogbuild Freerange script it installs the latest versions of all the plugins.

OK thanks. (I might try tomorrow, after the evening of boxing).

Is one below correct? It's dated 30-05-18.

zgemma.jpg

ah your not using grogbuild freerange. You are using an old grogbuild. You will need to download and flash ATV 6.2 and then follow instructions on grogbuild thread.

ah your not using grogbuild freerange. You are using an old grogbuild. You will need to download and flash ATV 6.2 and then follow instructions on grogbuild thread.

Balls. I thought I installed it already, I followed the terminal install instructions on the freerange instruction page.

Noop.
I had your older flash build installed, and I ran the terminal install via that.
I thought that was the way to do it lol.
ah maybe
'if you have not flashed the latest Open ATV (6.1 or 6.2 - your choice) or Open VIX image then I have some instructions to install Open ATV (Vix is very similar) and once installed you can install and setup for Grogbuild FreeRange by following the steps below.'

needs clarifying a bit.

Back