Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

Yes you should be OK touch wood daleson. There is a link to it on my thread as im sure you are aware. Make sure you get the right one this time mind ;)

jodav :)

pray louder:beg:

number 1 rule check and check again correct file used for correct box as you may end up with a brick.

hi jodav ive managed to reflash but it wont do a software update its on 3.8.00 and i think there a newer 1 ive never done the software update manually before ...is it the same way as reflashing it

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 PM ----------

lol cactkid yep ur right i should of checked it first think it could be okies this time thanks

The current latest firmware is,
11/11/2012
pv4.1.05
v3.0.0

what is your complete readout in system information

What happens EXACTLY when you go to S/W update and press OK? (with your ethernet connected up)

rofl yes im just putting that 1 on now

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ----------

everything okies now guys thank you all for your help

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ----------

all up and running now thanks guys

Thanks mate. I used the a780 to a780 method it worked perfectly. Thanks again for quick posting and top tips you sent me.
Will this work if i send data to a different model. Thanks again.

Thanks mate. I used the a780 to a780 method it worked perfectly. Thanks again for quick posting and top tips you sent me.
Will this work if i send data to a different model. Thanks again.

As Cacti said, a big no. Same model to same model, IE A780 to A780 or 750 to 750 when doing a box to box flash.

Kryptview - scan list of networks

Hi, I am looking for some advice, I updated my box through computer with the new firmware (may 2013) it downloaded np however once I hooked it all back up thro tv and try to scan networks it's only comin up with 10 and sayin exists then finished but previously I wld get a list to choose my area. Shld I flash the box with old firmware then try and do update again?

Wld appreciate any help,thanks in advance

are you scaning from main coaxial feed after the box was factory reset,sounds like wrong provider you are scanning on

Telew,N*L or ex c&w or if ireland.. chorus..!! but dont reflash just yet do the basics and go from there.. ps make sure you use correct net id..vermin do change them about now and then..!

Hi yes it's all plugged back in with main cables n it's twest I am with n scanning that one. It's bambozling me lol

Back