Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

Well juneyt if you was working ok before the update then your update must of been corrupt..Can you re flash with null modem cable method/stb loader/bin file..?

I know sad life I have posting when out lol. Ur a star cactikid I tried scanning on c n w but nothing then rescanned under twest n perfect it worked. Ty v much

Im having a problem where the SW download stops mid way. The box is flashed to the correct firmware. All leads are good and in properly. Any advise would be great.

Hi mate, the date in system information says 01/12/2011, software version is kryptview a750 pv4.1.00.

when i search for the latest fireware for a750, i only find results for A750_FW_V4.01.00_For_ModuleUpdate as being the latest. I know the iconnector needs to be flashed but how do I flash the iconnector?

hi i had to update software for a850, i put update on memory stick then into box ,seemed to work ok then display on box stuck on boot.i cant get anything on box its just froze any ideas pls

thats the first bricked box i heard of,what file was it and was it extracted first,box was powered off and usb inserted into front ,not seen a serial loader for these boxes so wondering if you tried it correctly again might it load,or supplier has a fix??

is it i have had 3 over the weekend and must have done over 10 in the last month with the exact same problem you have erased the bootloader..no 2 ways about it if your box says boot then no display.your supplier may have a fix but it will be a fix that involves the use of a bootloader

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ----------

sorry not the use of a bootloader i mean a serial loader

i hope your not putting a curse on these boxes lol,so it suggests people are not following the setup guides and doing their own thing.

Back