Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On

you cannot order channels with this box if thats what you mean,unknown at the moment what extra channels to be added with the firmware or when.

My s q is great in brum although weve lost a few channels last nite ive had all sly sports on allday and its been glitch free no probs at all very gratefull to the kiddy

just a quick question has anyone else noticed a change in the picture quality over the last few days on there starview box i know it has always been slightly pixelated and changing the screen ratio to 16:9 helps but the last few days it has gone really pixelated and also very bright and blurry not like when kiddy 1st got the boxes back up and running the pic quality improved dramatically not it seems to have reverted back to the old starview 6/7 picture quality !!

The freezing is getting beyond a joke now. Can't watch anything at times! What could be the problem? The connection is all fine?

He never is. He disappeared for weeks then when people were moaning at losing channels and poor service he suddenly pops up with a post saying "we're bringing out a new firmware and the service will be even better". Then all the idiots on here start kissing his arse again. And now he's not been seen since and channels are still down and the freezing is a joke.

Baffles me how some people on here cant see thru this. If it was Sly or Vermin giving this service people would be going mad. Kiddy os making a lot of money out of all this. Its not unreasonable to expect a return on our money. Then some people defend him with the "risks" malarky.

I'm glad some people are sticking up for themselves coz reading posts where people are kissing the kiddies ass was getting sad, boring and quite pathetic. Phil-1979, your spot on mate!

Na I'm defo around!
I'm trying to sort things out to help all of you out!
Some people on here are lucky enough to be in contact with me and be the first ones to test the new s/w out! I assure you I have not disappeared!

Added after 41 minutes:

He never is. He disappeared for weeks then when people were moaning at losing channels and poor service he suddenly pops up with a post saying "we're bringing out a new firmware and the service will be even better". Then all the idiots on here start kissing his arse again. And now he's not been seen since and channels are still down and the freezing is a joke.

Baffles me how some people on here cant see thru this. If it was Sly or Vermin giving this service people would be going mad. Kiddy os making a lot of money out of all this. Its not unreasonable to expect a return on our money. Then some people defend him with the "risks" malarky.

My freind if your moaning about a £99 quid box and demanding sky or Virmin level of service your more than welcome to sign up with the for an equivalent of 98 a month then take it up with there support csr's!

Infact I actually make no money at all , so the next question is do you deserve my help? should I help? At my time and expense!

The actually answer is I am because I'm one of the good guys that's why I'm helping! No other reason!

Added after 3 minutes:

The freezing is getting beyond a joke now. Can't watch anything at times! What could be the problem? The connection is all fine?

Bro do u please want to enlighten me to what channels are unwatchable? So I can monitor it? Have you checked your cables and connections?

Last edited:
hi i think service is not to bad better than no channels i only have three sky movie channels has anyone got more do i need to do a rescan as some channels display no info on epg also recordings made on sv7 which programme is needed to play back from hdd on pc any help appreciated

kiddy the channel in the midlands have been good not freezing
for the last 3 weeks on the sv 6/7
how long do you think before we get the duo fw out

i do not now kiddy

but i think we should all think if it was not for him we whould not have any channels
i get fustrated that we aint getting all channels but i am thankful for what we do get

beleive me if i had the expertise that the kiddy has i whould help others like us

but bear in mind he proberly has a 9-5 job and this is a hobby

what i whould like to now is a rough idea as to when and if the new firmware will be released

very impressed with the service being received on my Starview at present been able to watch SS's channels with very little glitching at all. up until the last few weeks was hard against starview and there service and much preferred the KV box. but since that went down been no end of trouble for the supposedly fixed channels KV do not appear to be fixing anything at all. so here is to a decent service for the main stream channels on SV hopefully when the fix is out for my SV HD combo i get same level of service.

Back