starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

Flash it with this Rob & do a factory reset & autoscan.

TechKings - Downloads - STARVIEW USB V 1.12

Pin for factory default is 0000

Press menu 1570 after factory reset & auto scan & turn the keycode on.
Exit to channels.

Thanks noely I tried that but unfortunately no luck. I still have the same channels (RTE One, Setanta Ireland, E4+1, Euronews, Dctv and CCTv) yet all the others are still locked. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
Rob, when you go into the cas menu & turn the keycode on, also go to set default key & press ok & exit back to channels.

Noely, I tried that but still nothing. Is that V1.12 the fix for chorus in Ireland? I might have done something wrong so I'll try it again now.

have you any splitters on your cable that might stop it from updating,go to a blank channel like sly 1 leave it for a moment to see if it starts to update,may take 30 secs.
what provider did you scan under as there are 2 for irl

Eh I'm gonna sound like an idiot but I'm not sure what splitters are? I don't think there are any on the cable though, how would I find out? I tried leaving it updating, but nothing. I scanned it on both providers for chorus (CHORUS and Chorus Cork). Sorry about this lads I'm just desperate to get it back up and running if I can! lol

Is your feed coming direct from the wall Rob, straight into the box?
Do the above again & leave it on sky two after you set default key & turn the keycode on.

It might take a few mins but it should update for you.
Even try a scan on n*l & see what happens.

A few of the channels in cork have gone cacti, but he should be getting a lot more than what he posted ;)

I was hoping against hope that N3 was gonna be cracked! lol I've tried everything you've said to do and still no more channels, ah well! Thanks anyway lads, very much appreciated! :)

Dont give up yet Rob :grin:

Reflash it with the v1.12 from our downloads. Delete the last one from your usb stick first. Factory reset, scan again. Set default key first then turn keycode on.
Leave it on sky two, if that doesnt update, go to a channel with a strong signal & let it update.

or maybe not ,tonight a good lot of channels have gone in dublin off box usual message so gone to n3,not to many channels left:cry:

Hello, My channels mostly gone too, just in time for xmas too:doh: i'm n*l in dublin, Ive tried flashing with v1.12 and no luck, Hopefully theres a fix about. Thanks for your help guys.

Back