Starview Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i bought it the same time as my starview 7 to be correct on the front it says starview HD Combie + High Definition

Last edited:
Mine also is still not working, been on afterdawn forum and quite a few having same prob found a guy in west mids who guarantees he can get them going and will show you your box working, shame I am in Sheffield but may be worth the trip

check your s/w that you have put on there are two s/w you need show must go on 212 the lastist
if you got that one did you in enable it with 1819 swith off from main 2 min back on if no luck
you will find you mac to box if you look though the vent on top off box inside to email

Still not connected sod it its going in the bin will order a kryptview 780 today
starview are so unreliable and most off the problems are caused by themselfs
this no connection problem only happened when they released the new software
Thanks

Last edited:
hi everyone since the new update my star 7 has been great 95% of channels working still missing nat geo but when i did the update the first time nothing was working because the update must end as a ups file otherwise it wont work hope that makes sense thanks to the kiddy

i think the only person who can answer all our questions is kiddy. as anybody with a new sv7 box cant connect and anybody who did not up date from the carling firmware. and a lot of people have sent there mac off and still not working. so i think guys we are just on wait for the kiddy again, i know sometimes he dont come straight back with answers but when he dose they turn out to be sorted. :)

Good point I have some tech guys working on it too now, usually they are pretty good, just a waiting game I am afraid :-(

i had reply from the kiddy saying he .ll sort it asap ,,,,,so just sit tight ,,,,:whacko: and leave your finger nails alone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back