Starview Official Update 24/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was thekiddy / kinney
Not one post telling people whats going on :rain cloud:

What a shower

Last edited:
was a good bit of fun on their forum how are people so naive wanting to keep paying even with their server gone down

What's the latest with these numpties folks?

Once upon a time there where three numpties Kiddy numpty Starking Numpty and baby Snedz Numpty and they all lived in a little bubble called starview land, one day someone done a runner with all the gold from the bubble, after that the bubble burst and they had nowhere to go so now they are looking for a rock to crawl under, now they are pennyless and homeless lol

I think that needs to be removed.

Whilst i'm by no means a fan of the Kiddie and his cronies posting anyone's personal details on a forum should be a big no-no.

So its ok for your m8 ****** to rip people off and not to be exposed as a Ripper then??? .......Do you want his address on here as well, just in
case you want to send him a Christmas card?

@ borolads: Posting an individuals personal details is totally unacceptable & you know that only too well, 7 day ban!, goodbye Sir.

@ boxt: Quoting posts containing individuals personal details is no better, 7 day ban!, goodbye Sir.

@ Intel: Quoting half the individuals personal details is playing with fire too, it entitles you to be classed as a 50% a$$hole, For threatening to divulge further personal details you are entitled to a little vacation too, enjoy!

Last edited:
Tbag or BoxT (what ever your name was :bye:) said that there is a Korean Pied Piper that owns starview so after investigating I have now found the Pied Piper and I am going to expose him right now........ I would like you all to meet the Korean Pied Piper of Starview Mr kim jong il the 2nd

images.jpeg

Gone but always be forgotten lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

[video=youtube;kFHshctPO9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHshctPO9E[/video]

Their might be further delays in fixing the starview service as everybody at starview is now doring the Gangnam style no thanks to Tbag/Boxt:bye:

Last edited:
Come on Starking, give some of the members
some info on activations, even if you
make up a date,least they will have something to look
forward to :willy nilly::willy nilly:ROFL

Your little pissin contest will win you no
admirers ! Anything new to tell us ???

Tbag or BoxT (what ever your name was ) said that there is a Korean Pied Piper that owns starview so after investigating I have now found the Pied Piper and I am going to expose him right now........ I would like you all to meet the Korean Pied Piper of Starview Mr kim jong il the 2nd

Why not give more constructive details rather than taking the mick out of members that can't reply!, maybe explain to those members that have paid for a sub why starview are taking money YOU included and not providing a service?.

To be honest I don't know myself on what is happening with the payment service, I have asked the some questions but was given no answers and fully understand the frustrations many members have with the starview service. I have stated in my previous posts that it is wise not to pay for any subs until the service is back up and running. What I can say for sure is that starview will be back and running soon.

I will ask the questions again and weather something can be done regarding the paid subs.

Last edited:
To still take peoples money when there service is not working and to do it for months is really bad if they had put a stop to it why they were working on it would of been the right thing to do then they would not be getting all this flak.no one will really trust them ever again and the only ones that will stay r the ones that dont really no any better.then we can go on about refunds email this guy for a refund but never get a reply and still they tell u to email for refund willo even said in his post here they can have a refund but there not getting it.There mods on there own site r still telling people to re pay,so how anyone can defend them is beyond me and no i dont agree that u should put any ones details on a open site.There now saying the 15 dec and the 5 jan then it be 2feb u no how many more dates u going to hand out,then u got the mods joining other sites with many names and making crap up as they go.Anyone who has paid and has not been put on should get a refund right away simple as that.

Starking if you don't have any usefull info do one. Why are members being banned.

---------- Post Merged at 01:38 PM ----------

Totally agree tornado

Theres a rumor going around that he has a shave at christmas but we will have to wait and see if its trueROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back