Starview Official Update 24/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are SOME of the accounts these SV representatives have made here in the past few weeks after being banned and this is from me, NO BULLSHIT, straight from the Admins mouth.

This is how they have managed to make a joke of themselves in TK's eyes (besides the obvious) after banning these user's and then they try to get through and post in another username.

jake19671
JimmySaville
Celtic1888
jake1967
JimmySaville
snedz1967
starviewtam
TheMegaSnedz
Megasnedy
jake1967
kiddyjnr
yarpso
themega1888.
starviewtam
TheMegaSneed
Megasnedy
jake1967
kiddyjnr
Celtic18888

These are all originating from ospraynchick with other user's using his account. The latest slag for starview.

Those in doubt decide for yourselves.....

Wakey wakey time. :bye:

Lmao looks like Snedz has got a lot of time on his hands. When he's not selling phantom items and ripping people of on ebay hes pirating xbox 360 games on poor aone gold media and making multiple accounts on here.

I'm guessing he's fat,on the dole , stinks of triple bo in the summer and has teeth like a burnt fence.

What a catch ladies

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 AM ----------

Now if you was banned from a forum or two or four..!!...the last thing you would do surely is use a new name with parts of your old name in it.... come on SV our admin dont sleep (swearing at 0238 in the morning will still get you on the "naughty step"..but the SV "naughty step" for HT is more like an escalator step...slowly descending/will never ascend to anything....then disappearing for a short period...(gets rid of dirt when tipped upside down.. i bet a few SV users would love to tip someone upside down for a refund out their deep pockets) then reappearing reinvented but still the same old step..!

Ted "null modem/lift and escalator engineer" luxston

You need a fully functioning brain to come to that conclusion not a brain pickled by haggis and special brew

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 AM ----------

Hi, I just wanted to say that Kiddy has always been a great help to me and answered me when I have asked stupid questions, etc. He is obviously doing his best and hopefully will have us up and running soon.

The only thing kiddy has helped with is himself to the poor victims ££££ hes basically stolen off. What goes around comes around. I hope Dicky B catches up with you I mean him and some hard times dished out.

The only thing getting activated will be kiddys rectum by big bubba.

so many gullible people still hanging around expecting their money or service back.

Be a realist and move on - you were all told many months ago in fact some point last year by many people that they are nothing but bad news.

Glad i moved on.. Time you people did the same as well.

Read in SV forum the first of the 2 big activations will start 15th Dec. Another gamble, you could be one of the first.
How long are they going to dangle the carrot until someone bites? :fishing:

Well if nothing happens by then my box is going in the bin & I hope all the people that have been dragged around the site since July with a carrot, wreak furious vengeance on whoevers responsible. :smiley devil1: because I for one have been waiting since Oct after being urged to resub.
To become 'Wise & Old' we must first be 'Young & stupid' lol

well just took this from their chat box they dont have a clue what is going on

jake - Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm
no one has said any dates,,1 or 2 members said they got emails with the date 15th ,the other said 5th jan
lol

jake - Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm
@ johnboy, what i know i know ,i am not putting dates to anything ,as you know these dates always **** up so i am saying nowt

soundas - Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 pm
@jake are you about 10yrear old and know a loy of fairy stories. Because you really come across a very immature
lol

Last edited:
Ok wheelo.. no more null modem one liners...... unless someone says " i keep getting download not requested" promise.. (That cable cost me 2 nights of my 39 years on this planet... 2 nights that should of been spent smoking and not choking with that cable round my neck.. haha)

@ willo - Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm
@ johnboy, i'm happy continuing this forum,,,if Starview get their act together and provide a decent service

looks like the mods are giveing up to

The mind boggles, surely people can see it is time to give up and count their losses

so many gullible people still hanging around expecting their money or service back.

Be a realist and move on - you were all told many months ago in fact some point last year by many people that they are nothing but bad news.

Glad i moved on.. Time you people did the same as well.

Amen... so whats it to be.. A new "eurostar" box (eurovox/starview) plus subs..approx 140 ish total (thats dare for freeview+) and then more subs or KV A780... 130 ish and no subs..and by the 15th of Dec and can guarantee it will work..(as long as setup correctly..nmc-wheelo..with the tips and how to's at the beginning of KV page.... ps any SV hammers fans i will give you some commentary on the game tomor on sly sports at 4...! oh and "eurostar" is not connected with eurostar the train service

oh and "eurostar" is not connected with eurostar the train service

lol

And mystarview is not connected to Starview (they are only a support service, tell that to the Jury and see how you get on lol).............loads of bollocks, Willo and co will still have their arse penetrated when there
is a knock at their door..........its what happens to Rippers, and it's nothing less then they deserve!!!

I will be at the big one tomorrow :mancity: and let you know how it is going via crapatalk or whatever it is lol

looks like Sv is just about holding on to their forum nearly all Sv boxes have gone down and no time frame for them coming back on again, apart form empty promises yet again from Starkings, how they have the balls to come on a forum and downright lie to people i dont know, maybe now people will open their eyes up and see them for what they are CON MEN.

U could subscribe to vip on there site or just burn your money or pass it to the next person u walk pass or u could stop being silly and keep it for something worth while just a thought.

I read last month in tw that they were waiting until all existing boxes were expired before they could start sequencing activations in batches. :star:
But that could of been yet another carrot. If Im wrong I will eat my Xmas hat, but unfortunately I suspect your right BoxT ~ 'CON MEN/KIDDYZ' :snake:

Last edited:
Yep my hat on for the Kiddies, but the only :star: I will be viewing this year will be on top of the tree lol - Where do I get a Kv?

lol Starking is still on the forum yet wont defend the comments no balls as i have said lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back