starview supporter 1.02

Box gone off and saying login message with box number and old SW? what does that mean?[/QUOTE

I have had that message appear a few times on my box during the last week..... I just left the box to update itself..... and hey bingo..... CONNECTED.... All channels on.....

Sorry but I cant open the zip,thanks in advance as my box runs out on 15th /08 and if i get it going i will let you all know

Ive been trying to subscribe for days only to realise i was using the old 1.01 supporter!
Now i am about to commence i cant find the payment via paypal ... is it not possible to pay via paypal now?

There are so many threads and most go off thread,it would take ages, thought the idea of this site was to help others not get off on,I know more than you.
I actually thought catikid you was one of the better ones

Is this smgo 2.1 fully working

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

will the new smgo be fully working

is this the fix re SV payserver?

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

cant access that download

Hi all newbie here :O)

I've read through the posts re starview box (I have one myself which since monday keeps coming up with a request for login with my box number attached). If i've got the jist of this I should email StarviewSub Support with my details, pay them £50 for 12 months, and they will send me details on how to resolve my login issues? Sounds a little sus to me but if the you tech guys on here reckon its kosha i'll get on with.

PS: After having a look through this site I hope to tap in to the tech knowledge of you guys and offer an advice (the little i know) if asked.

PPS: I'm an unemployed ICT teacher BTW

Hi all newbie here :O)

I've read through the posts re starview box (I have one myself which since monday keeps coming up with a request for login with my box number attached). If i've got the jist of this I should email StarviewSub Support with my details, pay them £50 for 12 months, and they will send me details on how to resolve my login issues? Sounds a little sus to me but if the you tech guys on here reckon its kosha i'll get on with.

PS: After having a look through this site I hope to tap in to the tech knowledge of you guys and offer an advice (the little i know) if asked.

PPS: I'm an unemployed ICT teacher BTW

I asked my mate the same question as mine runs out sept 15th and 2 people he knows paid by paypal £25 for 6 months or £45 for year and kept their box "live" and the expirey date changed and it all worked again.

Back