starview supporter 1.02

ellen

new supporter has been released again
its simple to use
will work for starview 6,7 and the duos

your will get a reply within 48 hours.

Note: you need 1 constructive post to download from Techkings.

Attachments

• smgo2.21 with supporter.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,633
ellen, SMGO2.21 above, is that the same firmware as last one or has any changes been made do u know pls?

and those boxes that are currently working and people who have bought 6/12 months subs, IS IT NECESSARY TO INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE FROM ABOVE?

Last edited:
ellen, SMGO2.21 above, is that the same firmware as last one or has any changes been made do u know pls?

and those boxes that are currently working and people who have bought 6/12 months subs, IS IT NECESSARY TO INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE FROM ABOVE?

It just looks like the SMGO 2.2.1.ups has been included in this archive incase the user needs it, so if you already have this firmware installed then you shouldn't need to re-install it again.

What puzzles me is why the HD Combo and SV 1-2-3-4-5 are listed in the programme, you can't get support for that as they are non-lan devices. (Not incl. the HD Combo)

It's the same fw so if you have 2.21 already and your box is working no need to install this, info from support

i must say...SV moderators are very good at confusing the hell out of people, and its not a joke, i mean it seriously

Sure the hell is.

As for why the SV 1-5 are listed in the programme I have no idea. I'm not accusing the SV Team of just taking peoples money. But by what I can see from this programme, people may end up recieving an e-mail that they can get support for there SV 1-5's and then send out payments. Some users do not know whats what, and these users are the ones that have to be cautious over confusion like this.

*Ponting at no one in particular, what I mean to say is some users need more support than others, and if I were a newbie to Starview/Networking/Computing, then this programme would confuse the hell out of me*

sv mods like myself are heree to help ? anything u ask i will answer as best as i can ?

Just to let you know, any referrals, member mining via pm (Private Messages) with links will result in a permanent ban, and as a Mod of that forum, anyone associated will get the same treatment so behave whilst on here.

sv moderators have now realesed this firmware above, which is identical to the previous firmware (i dont know how many people are aware), i rekon most users will have installed this same firmware over again, only due to the lack of proper communication, i personally find that extremely frustrating...its bleeding crapppp i say.

Well its Sv your dealing with now, you know them, or should by now, they go around in circles lol

sv moderators have now realesed this firmware above, which is identical to the previous firmware (i dont know how many people are aware), i rekon most users will have installed this same firmware over again, only due to the lack of proper communication, i personally find that extremely frustrating...its bleeding crapppp i say.

It doesnt mention new firmware, it says new supporter, again, nothing about new firmware... The package just includes the latest firmware available at present.
Go to the rant room if you want to...rant :)

if its not new firmware they shouldnt stick up like they did, people already have this firmware on their boxes, and there are loads of links to get this firmware already, so why just make the matter more confusing and frustrating? friiggin lunatics

Back