Struggling to setup H5.2tc

Finally got mine up and running only issue I have now is how to get the channels numbers to work with the vm channels anyone who knows it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
My old kryptview I just typed the line in and worked. Does this have to be done everytime your line expired . Or once the file is made I can edit it. Why isn't the file there so I can use dream explorer.

Once you have the file on there, you can just edit it in the future via dream explorer but initially, you need to create a file in notepad.

because the image doesn't have the file m8, so you will need to make one, or somebody may forward one ???

What program to use to transfer it to box ? Filezilla ? So just create a .cfg file then save it . Then transfer to box . Do it need to go into usr/keys bit?

Finally got mine up and running only issue I have now is how to get the channels numbers to work with the vm channels anyone who knows it would be greatly appreciated
Can you not use the ABM (Auto bouquets maker) it usually comes bundled with vix and open ATV images. If you don't have it you can download it from the plugins section on your box.

Ste has been great help for me with his help I've the new zgemma H5.2ts running smoothly and I'm very happy with it, with the wooshbuild and his instructions it was setup within 15mins had a little problem with newcamd.list I just ended up dragging and dropping to var/keys but I now no there was a easier way, bug thanks to Ste

Back