Struggling to setup H5.2tc

Does cline go in to usr/keys ? I type line in and it duplicates itself for about 20 lines this normal? And does the # sign have to go?

Did you get your box online, as you never said...?? and how are you putting your c line into the box..??

Network connection is fine I sorted that. I am using dream explorer usr/keys then cccam.cfg . Typing in there and when I save it it duplicates itself about 20 times . When I restart Camm 2.3.0 nothing clears .

Yes mate - it's much easier with the laptop... Go into My Computer or This PC depending what version of Windows you have and click on network devices on the left pane - this will show your zgemma so go into it, go into the root folder, go into usr folder then keys folder - this is where you can edit your line details manually on the laptop... open the cccam.cfg file with notepad to edit details, hit save.

i'm also having trouble with putting my line on my h5.2tc.....can anybody advise please?firstly i put ipab image on......after flashing ipab i applied the updates but it was stuck on boot.I then decided to install wooshbuild for h5.2tc(very nice build)got it all set up....just struggling to put line on!i have tried both c line and n line( which i took off my bedroom zgemma h2)i have put them in the right place using filezilla but to no avail,can anyone help?much thanks!

i'm also having trouble with putting my line on my h5.2tc.....can anybody advise please?firstly i put ipab image on......after flashing ipab i applied the updates but it was stuck on boot.I then decided to install wooshbuild for h5.2tc(very nice build)got it all set up....just struggling to put line on!i have tried both c line and n line( which i took off my bedroom zgemma h2)i have put them in the right place using filezilla but to no avail,can anyone help?much thanks!

I take it you took the line off completely on the h2? If that box is on your line may not be multiroom. Also am I getting this right you have both a cline and a Nline running for cable? Both would need to be running on cccam this being the case.

thanks for your reply!!!yes i completely took it off the h2.i put c:line on first in usr/keys ccam cfg etc but couldnt view!i then tried the removed n line from the h2 then put that in usr/keys mg_cfg file.....stopped c2.30 then started 1.38 mg and still nothing!!any ideas mate???could be something simple i've done!!!i'm used to vix lol!thanks again!

thanks for your reply!!!yes i completely took it off the h2.i put c:line on first in usr/keys ccam cfg etc but couldnt view!i then tried the removed n line from the h2 then put that in usr/keys mg_cfg file.....stopped c2.30 then started 1.38 mg and still nothing!!any ideas mate???could be something simple i've done!!!i'm used to vix lol!thanks again!

the Nline, did you change this to CWS = line details and add it to the newcamd.list file and then restart mgcam 1.38

If you installed woosh build you need newcamd.list file with lines in it this is how i got to work
then start mgcam in soft cam manager
Tried lots of things first

Back