Struggling to setup H5.2tc

ye i deffo done that mate.very strange!!!the c line is deffo working as well cause it worked on the h2!!(i did completely remove one from another before i tried)

Yes mate - it's much easier with the laptop... Go into My Computer or This PC depending what version of Windows you have and click on network devices on the left pane - this will show your zgemma so go into it, go into the root folder, go into usr folder then keys folder - this is where you can edit your line details manually on the laptop... open the cccam.cfg file with notepad to edit details, hit save.
tryed this still don't work any more suggestions? nearly 3 weeks and still not working .

Last edited:
i purchased 2 clines for my h5.2tc and h2.they are both deffo working cause ive tested them on the h2 (while removing one etc)i have a couple of weeks left on a n line and that is working too cause ive tested that on the h2 as well!i just cant get any of them to work on the h5.2tc!!!i am gonna aim it through the window very soon at this rate!!!done network test etc.....all fine.any further help would greatly appreciated.thanks

thanks mate!!!!if all else fails,you think a reflash possibly???annoyingly when i 1st had ipab on it,it worked!!ijust didnt like ipab after doing the updates it just stuck on boot!!got wooshbuild now,really nice image and smooth!!just this last bit is doing my head in lol!!thanks again!!

It will be something simple mate that you're overlooking that's all - very difficult to help sometimes over an internet forum... if I were there, It would be up and running within 5 minutes but without being able to see your folders / files on the box and the cam panel etc. makes it very difficult.

thanks ste!!!yeah your right!!!!i'm so used to vix which i have on h2!!!i will percevere with it!!thanks for all your advice!!!i have a feeling that cause ive tried numerous times i may have corrupted the files now as wullboy said!!do you think i should replace the files again 1st?then if not a reflash maybe?start from scratch!thanks

I'd just re-flash anyway for the sake of how long it takes (less than half an hour) then re-load your line onto the box.

ok so reflashed set up etc....all went great.....except for this last bit with my line again....went to usr/keys and theres no ccam option there....just mg_cfg and a oscam file!!!so i added a ccam option in then tried...no luck!!!!so then i added a newcamd.file list and tried the n line cws.....etc.and still no luck!!!after all that now in the softcam panel the ccam 2.30 has disappeared too!!!right doing my head in now!!!!!!!anything else i can try?thanks

Hi
Why isn't the epg automatically there . Scanned with abm . Something in the settings? My next question is about recording. What do I need usb stick or hard drive? Thanks in advance

Hi
Why isn't the epg automatically there . Scanned with abm . Something in the settings? My next question is about recording. What do I need usb stick or hard drive? Thanks in advance

Initially, you will need to run EPG Downloader from the plugins for the EPG data.

You can use a USB stick or External HDD for recordings - I had an external HDD plugged in for a while but it kept going to sleep and not waking back up for recordings so I just got a large capacity usb stick.

ok so reflashed set up etc....all went great.....except for this last bit with my line again....went to usr/keys and theres no ccam option there....just mg_cfg and a oscam file!!!so i added a ccam option in then tried...no luck!!!!so then i added a newcamd.file list and tried the n line cws.....etc.and still no luck!!!after all that now in the softcam panel the ccam 2.30 has disappeared too!!!right doing my head in now!!!!!!!anything else i can try?thanks
Cccam go in Etc if I remember rightly I don't use cccam so could be wrong.

Initially, you will need to run EPG Downloader from the plugins for the EPG data.

You can use a USB stick or External HDD for recordings - I had an external HDD plugged in for a while but it kept going to sleep and not waking back up for recordings so I just got a large capacity usb stick.
I just wanna say thanks to ste and wullboy for all the advice . Been a great help . And I am quite good with tech stuff ..

Back