The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the Disney Movie channel tomorrow, can't wait for the list to be updated to get it. (y)

Does this work for skybox F5?

Thanks!!

No, sorry, the file format is different with the F5 & at the moment there is no 3rd. party software that is capable of opening the F5 lists.
hi ive dumped my channel list from my f5 and its tp.prog.dbs ive then used program edit tool and it loads my list, so are you sure f3 and f5 have different channel formats. I also dumped my firmware and that's 3601hd.abs which when ive looked at f3 fw looks same title, and every where I look it says f3 and f5 run same fw. I really want to try your channel list and want same number system as sky but don't want to brick my f5, if you would like me to email you my dump for you to look at just pm me thanks. Ive just used alieditor and loaded my firm ware file into it which I dumped from my f5 360hd.abs and it shows all my channel list too. Ive also just used aliedotor to view your channel lists in the same way.

Last edited:
Has anyone out there dared to try this list on their Skybox F5? it looks like it should work, but does it?

Thanks.

this list does work on my box now - i found out that i'd turned off the dhcp settings under network settings hence the reason i could only get fta channels.
thanks bees/wheelo

Last edited:
Hi we will have to wait a bit longer to get a decent channel list for the F5, it looks like for the time being the f3 file is not happy on the f5, i am waiting to for a good list also... they say ( patience is a virtue ) i have no patience lol...

which ones do i download?
1. TP_PROG_07-03-13_with 13E Hotbird.zip
2. TP_PROG_07-03-13_Astra Only.zip
3. Package & Channel Chart.zip
4. Sky SD-HD Equivalents Chart.zip

and also when i tried downloading 1. TP_PROG_07-03-13_with 13E Hotbird.zip it comes up showing as TP_PROG.dbs is the right format or do i need to format it and if so how do I?

Thank you

Hi I am new to this I am just trying to get jsb sports channel list. Also any help on what satellite its on would be appreciated. Thanks.

Update Available

Due to my recent change of broadband provider & complete rebuild of my server I have been a bit preoccupied recently so the main core of the list is now bang up to date & direct zapping from the 'All Channels' fav. is fine.
I just have to sit down & do some housekeeping on the other fav. groups so some of these will be in a bit of a confused state at the moment.
The corrected lists with cleaned up fav. groups will be along shortly with a summary of the many channel changes we have seen over the past month.

Enjoy

can you sort this file so its in .dbs rather than zip?.

This is a standard zip file as the container allows for identifying the revision date without everyone having to rename the original, the original is a bigger size & most forum sites will block the upload of raw dbs files but if someone can confirm that the dbs file is allowed then I am quite happy to list it.

can you sort this file so its in .dbs rather than zip?.

Surely everyone has some sort of .zip, .rar unpacker program on their pc!

Most downloads are in this type of format, so an unpacker program is essential these days.

Hi I have updated my Firware on the F3 with the 130327079b update, also updated the weather app

I have also updated the channal list with 13ehotbird

everything successful

but when i want to go to favourites and go into - example kids - i see random channels not even for kids in their

Am i donig something wrong - preety new to this

kind thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back