the blackbox for kodi install guide

That's the thing this is guide from elsewhere apart from i had to change the source code today because the original one had been blocked by isp.
And nobody else has reported this problem I'll pm you another I found earlier.

Hi dsayers I'm having same problem. This keeps coming up
4c0b3d30041e2af8c87cd37be15e6aa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't seem to get it to work now???

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ----------

I can't seem to get it to work now? Can't get any movies

hi new to this but the site link has a message blackboxos site has been suspended hence need a source for the zipfile,thanks

hi new to this but the site link has a message blackboxos site has been suspended hence need a source for the zipfile,thanks

I updated the link to a new source code to the guide the other day and it works I can't understand why people are struggling with it.
The links the one that has been coded in step 3

Ok so I think I know why mine wasn't working last night. I took it round to a friends house (bt internet) and it wouldnt load any movie streams.. Tried it back at my house and they all work..
So do BT block them and if so what's the work around?

What version of the wizard are you trying to install I've done both latest version and the adult version without issues.

Once you've clicked that you should have the option to install various versions that's in the pics in the guide.
If you have any firewalls setup on your router try to disable them

i had script failed on my box when i got to post 32 i had to reboot box go back in to addons where the install the blackbox addon is
then install it all was ok then

Thanks I didn't have that problem when I first installed but when I've checked it again by going to the blackbox maintenance page I'm getting the same error on my phone.

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ----------

Ok I've been reading up on this it seems to happen when the server is overloaded keep trying it will sort itself out.
Try to install it late at night when so many people aren't trying to install at the same time.

Last edited:
Hi great guide - just installed this.

if I ever wanted to revert back to my previous kodi set up how would I do it? I can only see the fresh start option which I'm guessing wipes kodi back to a blank version? Can anyone confirm this?

thanks.

This works. Which install package matches the photos you added showing sport with the sky channels above?

The adult version just to confirm does the above code work thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:01 PM ----------

Hi great guide - just installed this.

if I ever wanted to revert back to my previous kodi set up how would I do it? I can only see the fresh start option which I'm guessing wipes kodi back to a blank version? Can anyone confirm this?

thanks.

I'm not sure how to revert back to your old setup but yes fresh start should wipe everything.

Back