the blackbox for kodi install guide

This is a great build as mentioned before largely due to the interface (skin). One thing that is missing is Dexter but this can be added manually and setter up a login account. I have been watching the $ly sports channels in glroiuos HD without any buffering issues. Do a search for installing Dexter repo and away you go.....

There is Dexter TV and DexterTVPro repos - i joined the Dexter tV with a login but no susbscription dexteriptv/repo is your repo ...

Hi - having a problem trying to install this. when I try and instal from the zip file I do not have a wizard folder to click. All I can see a repository.theblackbox-1.0.1.zip. Inside this is nothing.
Any ideas where I am going wrong?
I am using a fire stick if that helps

Techno_noob - select install from zip and click the repository.zip file.

Then go to programs - addons and look for the Blackbox build (you might need to choose the 'get more' option and scroll down for Blackbox

I've had to change the source code since doing the screen shots the correct source code is in step step 2 I haven't had chance to update the screen shots yet but the process is same. Bloody 3rd time I've had to change it due to the isp blocking them

All sorted now lads, read on another forum the set up was correct but wont download if there are too many requests going through. Spent over an hour trying to download fully.
All's well that ends well !

Hi, the blackbox link isn't working for me??
On his Facebook page the Blackbox author, Gareth Lovell, has said that his hosting service is unavailable hence links cant be reached and his PayPal account has been suspended.

However he hopes to be back up and running soon.
In the meantime do not do a fresh install as then you will be faced with a blank kodi and no longer will be able to access the repository.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Back