the blackbox for kodi install guide

Do the addons on this version eg ccloud auto update if a new update is made or do you need to manually update addons? If manual how's it done?

The guys at blackbox should update the add-ons you'll notice when you turn on kodi it'll say what add-ons are updating. The only thing you need to update is the kodi version itself.

Been testing this out on my Samsung phone and it looks to be pretty good.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem though?

error.png

Last edited:
This is a great build but the only thing that i get confused with is version control - i have gone to do a wizard update (as some links were down) and now I get the 0103 version!
I have even made a fresh start and added the tbbwizard source and the addon version is 2.7.5 which leads me to 0103 version. I have even been on their FB page but that's not giving me any answers.
i suppose I should have left the xmas build alone....

This is a great build but the only thing that i get confused with is version control - i have gone to do a wizard update (as some links were down) and now I get the 0103 version!
I have even made a fresh start and added the tbbwizard source and the addon version is 2.7.5 which leads me to 0103 version. I have even been on their FB page but that's not giving me any answers.
i suppose I should have left the xmas build alone....

The build relates to the date it was released, so the last build is 1101 for 11th January. So although the number decreases - you are on one of the latest builds!

Hi....

Help required, when I get to section 6.4 – Installing the balckbox build the following error message is displayed in the bottom right had corner
The BlackBox Wizard Error, Check the log for more information.

Are you using the latest repository address ? Something like tbbwizard.co.uk/tbb ? I know recently the server address changed to this, and also it's getting hammered at present so just keep trying.

Hi....

Help required, when I get to section 6.4 – Installing the balckbox build the following error message is displayed in the bottom right had corner
The BlackBox Wizard Error, Check the log for more information.

Its now set to 5 downloads per IP address now

Thanks for your prompt response Woodsey 1982, I've been using Justnewtech repository address, so that could be my problem, so I assume that I just change section 3 & use tbbwizard.co.uk/tbb
Also Thanks Lawley for your reply, but im not 100% sure exactly what you mean?

cheers in advance guys

That gives you a specific pop up though warning you that you have used 5 devices and to wait 5 days. This seems to be a different error message.

The owner of blackbox changed the repository and put a limit on how many times you can download the build,

so it now can only be downloaded 5 times a week.

its to stop sellers using his build

Sorry about the confusion I haven't had chance to update the screen shots due to family issues but the source code is the right one in the guide that's in step3 it's the same as the youtube clip.

Back