Unbiased opinions please...

ste

TK Veteran
Red or not? ... personally, I think it was a correct decision.

21457890_1607313879331983_1574878459820192905_o.jpg

Yeah definate red card which ultimately changed the course if the game but could have been very serious injuries involved etc dont think it was intentional but certainly dangerous play :(y):

Reactions: ste
Yeah I think so too - a lot of people on my Facebook newsfeed (mostly Liverpool fans) don't share this opinion but after seeing multiple video replays and still shots, clearly a red card to me.

Yeah been a kopite all mi life was really looking forward to this game aswell but when you go in for a challenge with your leg that high and studs showing can be a very nasty injury involved but dont blame him for going for the ball its there to be won :(y):

I agree,red card. Was a cracking game before the sending off and being a man down made a massive difference to the game.

Yeah I agree he had the right to go for the ball - he gets it and there's no problem but if he misses which he did then he gives the ref an easy decision.

Think he should have tried to head it instead but then theres a risk of clashing heads but would be interested to see what decision wud have been made anywhere else on the pitch

I remember when Nani was at United,few years ago in a champions league game,was sent of for a similar challenge on the wing.

Back