unlocking iphone 4 on orange

s40

people as above got the oldest daughter i phone 4 locked on orange can it be unlocked if so how it would help alot as im getting it in the ear many thanks for your time

Phone Orange.. They will charge you for a code that you enter into the phone to unlock... Or take it to your local phone shop and they will jailbreak it for you. Caution if you jailbreak it you won't be able to update the phone....

hi mate ive heard to get in touch with orange but all i seam to hear is they p..s you about and drag it out is this true cheers

you can use a program called absinth dont know if i have spelt it properly as long as it is not in contract it will unlock it. the downside is every time you update itunes you have to get the latest version of the program, it also unlocks all the apps so you get them for free.

hi can get a factory unlock for iphone4 once payed for it will be sent this guy is very reputable hes says its straight forward to put in put ive no idea how its for the oldest daughters fone can anyone help on puttin code in throu itunes as i havnt got a clue many thanx

You can try at this site WickedUnlock.com here just submit my Network provider,Country,IMEI. After they will help to provide Remote unlocking service for your iPhone 4 and you can easily unlocked to swipe any GSM network...

Back