VM Line and IPTV

RedArmy49

Hi,

Just wondering is it worth getting an IPTV sub if I already have a VM line on the H2H? Was looking for something for 3pm KO's but not sure if it's gonna be worth it.

In my view it's not worth bothering just for 3pm games.
Look at it this way, how many 3pm games are you likely to watch?
I assume you're a MUFC fan? - all major games, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City etc are gonna be live on VM, the matches against Bournmouth and Brighton away etc are all you're gonna watch...unless you're interested in Palace against Swansea?

for the odd 3pm game, watch on kodi/mobdro etc

In my view it's not worth bothering just for 3pm games.
Look at it this way, how many 3pm games are you likely to watch?
I assume you're a MUFC fan? - all major games, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City etc are gonna be live on VM, the matches against Bournmouth and Brighton away etc are all you're gonna watch...unless you're interested in Palace against Swansea?

for the odd 3pm game, watch on kodi/mobdro etc

Arsenal fan mate. And yeah majority of them will be on Sly/BT. Not many 3pm's so I could use Acestream or something else for that.

Hi,

Just wondering is it worth getting an IPTV sub if I already have a VM line on the H2H? Was looking for something for 3pm KO's but not sure if it's gonna be worth it.
Use vm for live tv and use vod service for movies (that a freebie btw , just install iptv player pluggin in your zgemma and it will have lota of apps like go movies and popcorn .... )

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if you want to keep that username with these many crimes lol
d9383233c3658d52205e0c328922cc97.jpg

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

If you are really that keen on 3pm kick offs, just get the odd weekend
pass from the place ste mentioned, the rest will be on BT or SKY

The 3pm games aren't usually the high profile ties, as also mentioned above.

For instance the first one is Swansea 21st Oct
Then Burnley 26th Nov.

So there isn't that many that you will miss.

Last edited:
Back