1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM ROI

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by xyxy, May 16, 2015.

1. hedges2016

hedges2016 Member

2. jule

jule Member

Just out of curiosity, have any of you lads tried a usb dvb-t/c tuner on an enigma box to pull in vermin cable?

3. chrisc1982

chrisc1982 Member

Yes I have and it freezes the box when I change from sat channel to a cable channel. It works a bit better on atv than vix. I'm gonna sell my vu+solo 2 and get a box with a fitted dvb-c

4. jule

jule Member

Is that when using cccam by any chance?
    I have a usb dvb-t stick for saorview that does that but only when cccam is active, mgcamd and oscam are not affected.

BTW, which stick are you using?

5. chrisc1982

chrisc1982 Member

HMP combo hybrid tuner

6. bren2001

bren2001 Member

Set it up on my Vu Solo2 over the weekend using a Turbo. Works perfectly. I have no issues flicking between Sat channels and cable channels as described above.

7. chrisc1982

chrisc1982 Member

Your using mgcamd 1.3.8?

8. bombbhoy

bombbhoy Member

are they still doing the vm lines

9. bren2001

bren2001 Member

CCCam 2.3.0 (I think)

10. alan36

alan36 Member

Any republic of Ireland lines

11. alan36

alan36 Member

Any republic of Ireland lines

12. mcoriordan

mcoriordan Member

Any VM network id that works in Tipperary ? Have sum fta channels but none of the gift ones i had put on thanks i realy need help

13. alan36

alan36 Member

Have u got a line yet

14. FixitFelix

FixitFelix Member

anyone got a bouquets/channel list for vermin ireland and sly theyd like to help a guy out with?

15. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Use ABM to generate two bouquets one will be sky the other virgin. If you mean a mix of channels in one have a look here but you will need to edit the providers and channel numbers https://github.com/davesayers2014/A...uetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml If you need more help start a new thread and I'll try to help you

FixitFelix likes this.
  16. xyxy

xyxy Member

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Just got my Virmin installed. Trying Amiko A4 box. got almost every channel apart from Sky Sports 1 HD, Sky Sports 4HD, Sky Sports5HD, Sky News HD, Sky Arts HD, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, Comedy Extra and Cartoonito. If anyone has a freq for these, please share.

17. alan36

alan36 Member

Is that an Irish line

18. xyxy

xyxy Member

Yep, an Irish line it is. Going through my records an waiting for original Virmin box to arrive to get more info. I'll share my bouquets as soon as I'm satisfied with them. Spark2 box is a bit different from Engima2 boxes I'm used to

I've noticed loads of posts in this thread asking for line, we have a dedicated thread for that here http://www.techkings.org/threads/re...-server-request-only-2017-exp-june-30.117868/

19. FixitFelix

FixitFelix Member

I used spark years ago on an amiko alien and never liked it and found it very unstable, but if say it's improved by now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

20. xyxy

xyxy Member

Spark2 feels like Engima2 bastard son. Really awkward. Though I like how Amiko A4 scans all frequencies and find most channels itself.
    Staying on Virmin Ireland topic, looks like I'll get all channels soon and my original box is on the way also

bangord30 likes this.