Vpn

if you can't afford the £2/month your own vpn would cost then you could use the free offer from Proton VPN: Fast, Secure & Private Online VPN Service
Nobody offers a monthly fee tho. You usually have to pay for 6-12 months upfront. And I'd rather have a couple of back up vpns too. You save alot of money depending on your needs. It's not about being able to afford. It's about not spending what you don't need to spend :)... Thanks for the vpn suggestion. I'll check it out

Guys can any of you help me? I've been told that using smartDns will make streaming more effortless by automatically changing the location to the country that the app is in. I've started a free trial with smartDNS but I'm having to still manually change the country.. I'd there a setting i need to change or something? Yes I know, I'm stupid

Guys can any of you help me? I've been told that using smartDns will make streaming more effortless by automatically changing the location to the country that the app is in. I've started a free trial with smartDNS but I'm having to still manually change the country.. I'd there a setting i need to change or something? Yes I know, I'm stupid
No one said you were stupid but we were all thinking it very loudly.
Why do you need a VPN?
If your provider requires a VPN then it's not a good sign

No one said you were stupid but we were all thinking it very loudly.
Why do you need a VPN?
If your provider requires a VPN then it's not a good sign
For automatic geo traveling in restricted apps lol

For automatic geo traveling in restricted apps lol
Will DM you and see if I can help.

Back