Vpn

I think the op is refering to apps like dazn Canada or other apps in different countries that are geo restricted. The op could give more details to what apps/countries they want to use though
That makes more sense although I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to achieve

It's quite simple for op.

VPN mainly used for isp blocks. Will in some cases unlock geo locked content. Express vpn is probably best but expensive.

Something like stream locator will unlock certain geblocked apps. Like fubo,dazn and others.

VPNS will slow down your speeds in most cases smart dns won't. A vpn will protect better.

It's quite simple for op.

VPN mainly used for isp blocks. Will in some cases unlock geo locked content. Express vpn is probably best but expensive.

Something like stream locator will unlock certain geblocked apps. Like fubo,dazn and others.

VPNS will slow down your speeds in most cases smart dns won't. A vpn will protect better.
Hi
I was in Spain recently and took my firestick with me .IPTV loaded
I needed to change my Amazon account to address in Spain and then used cyber ghost VPN to access content from UK itvx for example with VPN location switched to London.
Worked fine for me

Back