What box for cable

kingblue

Hi can someone help me on what is best zgemma box for cable.?also is there anywhere I could buy one setup ready to plug and play?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi can someone help me on what is best zgemma box for cable.?also is there anywhere I could buy one setup ready to plug and play?

What kind of features are you looking for

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Basically happy just to get the virgin channels

Zgemmas are well supported on site so if you dont need to record and want option of sat too can look at a zgemma h2h not too pricey

I’d recommend the zgemma h3.2tc, it basically splits the cable signal coming in and gives you the option to watch 1 and record another channel. It also has a satellite input, not sure if this is suitable for you though.

Spend the extra and get the h5.2tc. Much quicker than the lower h3.

The h4 would be great but I found it very slow. It’s the same box as the 2s

No need to get one that's plug and play, someone will charge you a fortune for one. You can get your blank box, flash the image you want and get a VM line from the request section on here and away you go.
Honestly it's not that hard and there are a lot of very clued up people on here who will help you out.
The bonus is you save a good few quid and you learn about your box at the same time

No need to get one that's plug and play, someone will charge you a fortune for one. You can get your blank box, flash the image you want and get a VM line from the request section on here and away you go.
Honestly it's not that hard and there are a lot of very clued up people on here who will help you out.
The bonus is you save a good few quid and you learn about your box at the same time
agree with this always best to get a clean setup and start from scratch learn along the way and pick up important knowledge

yes i agree with with that, i got my zgemma box last september and did not know a thing about how it worked, i had previously had a dreambox, and that was a bit different but with the help from other techking members i was able to set it up for cable and sat and i have learned a lot more about it ever since and still even now. I bought the h2h twin tuner for £70 and what a bargain it was apart from cable and sat i can also set it up for iptv if i desire, plus the boxes own iptv plug in is a great feature, really good for current movies and tv shows.

Back