WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just setup my whooshbuild, but a wee bit stuck at the part where it's asking for Cable uk ID & region there are is no Scottish one to click on?
Hi

Without having a look I would say a quick work around is to select another ID and carry on with the setup. - Sadly the channels can will fail.

Once the box has finished doing it's thing and rebooted:

Menu -> Setup -> Service & searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers -> And find your region in there. Save and scan.

With the current tuner B fail messages cable users are experiencing on boxes and images I hope you don't get it.

Hi

Without having a look I would say a quick work around is to select another ID and carry on with the setup. - Sadly the channels can will fail.

Menu -> Setup -> Service & searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers -> And find your region in there. Save and scan.

With the current tuner B fail messages cable users are experiencing on boxes and images I hope you don't get it.
yip im getting it and flashed to woosh inf ...error tuner fail abm but all channels are there under last scanned and all channels red button

Hi I'm just after some advice.

My box isn't listed on the openatv site. Is there a way of identifying which of those images might work? Or am I in danger of bricking my box.

Cheers in advance

You don't say what box you have but if it is a zgemma you need to look in the AirDigital section at the top of the list as AirDigital are the manufacturer of the box.

Trying to flash a H2H that already has Wooshbuild v7 on it, ive downloaded the Infinity 'Zgemma' file and added to usb, inserted into front of box and turned on, message appears on box saying USB but when box loads up its still Wooshbuild V7.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Trying to flash a H2H that already has Wooshbuild v7 on it, ive downloaded the Infinity 'Zgemma' file and added to usb, inserted into front of box and turned on, message appears on box saying USB but when box loads up its still Wooshbuild V7.

download the zip file from here and flash in the normal way, then follow infinity installation instructions.
Make sure the usb is formatted (FAT32) before adding the flash files:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h

just re flashed mine all good now e2player ok must have been doing something wrong previously..
thanks for the good work wooshman

when you get that usb message press the power button on the front of the box, it should turn to flash

blue button flash online pick latest open atv 6.2 or 6.3 flash box up to hdmi then go to the first page of this thread and read the instructions carefully for putting infinity on your box

Hi

getting tuner B fail message I take that means the are blocking the boxes?

no they can't block the boxes, if you are getting this message it means you've not set the tuners up correctly or the cable isn't connected

HI I don't think this is correct, my box zgemma 52tc was working fine, didn't touch anything only put openatv & woosh infi & got the error, Woosh himself said it must be with openatv as if the tuners dont show up in openatv then they will not show up in woosh infi. So I need to go back to an old woosh build, I need to find a link.

HI I don't think this is correct, my box zgemma 52tc was working fine, didn't touch anything only put openatv & woosh infi & got the error, Woosh himself said it must be with openatv as if the tuners dont show up in openatv then they will not show up in woosh infi. So I need to go back to an old woosh build, I need to find a link.

The poster above, Glasgowbhoy found his tuners after a simple reboot, and he's using openatv6.2 and infinity

Very strange, tried with a openatv 20181113, now I can't pick or find 00023, its just gone complety, and still the same issue with VM, My advise is if you have a zgemma and it works Don't update for now.

You don't say what box you have but if it is a zgemma you need to look in the AirDigital section at the top of the list as AirDigital are the manufacturer of the box.

Hi Woosh

The box I have is an icecrypt stc1650chd. Some before said their icecrypt was an amiko alien 2 clone but I think that's a different model. Is there any way of finding out if mine is a clone of a different box too?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back