WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange, tried with a openatv 20181113, now I can't pick or find 00023, its just gone complety, and still the same issue with VM, My advise is if you have a zgemma and it works Don't update for now.

there is no 00023 netid, what area are you in?

Trying to flash onto vuduo2 and my net id is not in the list for cable setup , what do I do to setup ??
Net I’d is 41048
Can’t move on from this part ..
please help
Cheers

Since upgrading to infinity a lot of my free channels (itv/bbc etc...) EPG has 'Description not available' even after running Epg importer,
Any help greatly appreciated.

Since upgrading to infinity a lot of my free channels (itv/bbc etc...) EPG has 'Description not available' even after running Epg importer,
Any help greatly appreciated.
Have you checked that the 6 ticks are ticked in EPG Importer? If they are ticked it is worth deleting your EPG. You can do this easily from within WB Config and then run EPG Importer again.

Have you checked that the 6 ticks are ticked in EPG Importer? If they are ticked it is worth deleting your EPG. You can do this easily from within WB Config and then run EPG Importer again.

Just realised its my local channels, BBC North East and ITV Tyne Tees, all 6 boxes ticked, its showing what programs are on now and next but information about those programs are empty.
No biggie really just thought I'd mention it.

I have tried to download infinity from the link on downloads but nothing happens .....is it still working
You no longer install infinity that way, first download open atv 6.2, the right version for your box, then once this is flashed, go to the 1st page of the infinity thread and follow the instructions from there.

You no longer install infinity that way, first download open atv 6.2, the right version for your box, then once this is flashed, go to the 1st page of the infinity thread and follow the instructions from there.
not sure what you mean ???? I cant download the image from the thread on downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back