WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a guide on a new build if anyone can point me in a direction as can't set up bouquets in wooshbuild or Grogs. Ipab was easy and worked now I'm stuck zgemma H2H any help appreciated.

For info:

I am not sure how many boxes there are but WooshBuild is now running on a confirmed 136 different makes / model of box

alien5, amiko8900, amikoalien, amikomini, axodin, azboxhd, dinobot4k, dinobot4kmini, dinobot4kplus, dm520, dm7020hd, dm7080, dm900, dm920, e4hdcombo, et10000, et4x00, et6000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9200, et9500, evomini, evoslim, evoslimt2c, formuler1, formuler4turbo, fusionhdse, gbquad, gbquad4k, gbquadplus, gbue4k, gbultraue, gbx1, gbx3, gbx3h, genius, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero, mbmicro, mbmicrov2, mbmini, mbminiplus, mbtwin, mbultra, mediabox, mutant1200, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant500c, mutant51, novacombo, novatwin, optimussos2plus, optimussos3plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, purehd, quadbox2400, sabtriple, sf138, sf228, sf3038, sf4008, sf8, sf8008, sparklx, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t, tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhd1, uniboxhd2, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vuduo4k, vusolo, vusolo2, vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, x1plus, x2plus, xp1000max, xp1000plus, xpeedlx, xpeedlx1, xpeedlx2, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah3ac, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus, zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah92h, zgemmah92s, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmai55plus, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2, zgemmaslc, zgemmass

Hi woosh,
Just to let you know I installed Openatv 6.3 seems to fix the fast forward/rewind issue I had. Works perfect now.

One issue that has come up is the infobar usually says 480/720/1080
Now it only says SD or HD.
Yet if it is recorded or watched through E2i it says the resolution. I have tried nearly every settings change possible but cannot find this. Can it be altered?

Hi I was trying to install an ipk file and i put it into var/violate tmp but i cant see anywhere how to install this as i cant find the ipk installer also is there an option to add cache flush to this ...btw its a truly fantastic image.

Hi I was trying to install an ipk file and i put it into var/violate tmp but i cant see anywhere how to install this as i cant find the ipk installer also is there an option to add cache flush to this ...btw its a truly fantastic image.

put the ipk onto a formatted usb and put it in the box, you should be able to install automatically from there

Can anyone here help me out.
I flash zgemmas for friends and family
One person has just text to say the date and time is still stuck on Wednesday.
This stops the channels working.
Normally it updates automatically though the internet right?
After switching the zgemma off a few times it's still the same apparently.

Is there a manual way to reset the date and time?
Zgemma h9s
Wooshbuild infinity
Open atv 6.1
Thanks

Can anyone here help me out.
I flash zgemmas for friends and family
One person has just text to say the date and time is still stuck on Wednesday.
This stops the channels working.
Normally it updates automatically though the internet right?
After switching the zgemma off a few times it's still the same apparently.

Is there a manual way to reset the date and time?
Zgemma h9s
Wooshbuild infinity
Open atv 6.1
Thanks
it needs the latest open atv 6.2

Hello guys, I got the wb infinity build successfully installed but can’t seem to find softcam section to enable CCcam. Could someone put me in the right path please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back