WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check how you are going through the initial openATV setup. openATV should auto detect your tuners. You just have to press OK and it will auto scan the satellite you are pointing to. You don't need to pre-select anything.

I know there are a fair few users running the H2 box contact me to say it is all working. The 2s has loads of users running Infinity.

I am still waiting to sort a video which will show how easy it is. Reading the instructions looks like it should be a right pain in the arse. Once done people realise how simple it is.

I am still waiting to sort a video which will show how easy it is. Reading the instructions looks like it should be a right pain in the arse. Once done people realise how simple it is.
Fair enough, happy days, i will wait until the videos done before i upgrade.

Yes you are correct jim1088 i will get round to it soon, pretty happy with my set up now, but i do know it will need to be upgraded soon.

Hey. What is the best way to remove all the channels from the epg that are not on cardsharing. Only have a satellite and terrestrial feeds going into my box. Dont want my epg cluttered with channels i cant watch. Thanks

Hey. What is the best way to remove all the channels from the epg that are not on cardsharing. Only have a satellite and terrestrial feeds going into my box. Dont want my epg cluttered with channels i cant watch. Thanks
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers > Sky UK: FTA only - set this to yes.

Then do a scan from the AutoBouquetsMaker menu

Yes, AutoBouquetsMaker is setup to show all available channels including those which need card sharing. This can be set to freesat only with the above instructions

hi I changed from wb7 and have just been using as a free sat box , but when option to pick sat or iptv or both should have come up on my setup only option was for iptv only , I presume I got setting wrong earlier, but just pressed on regardless now have no channels .is there an easy way to get satellite channels or do I just go back to wb7.
many thanks . later I had to set up tuner 1 then did a service scan of some sort and now have all channels all over the place, will plunder on regardless. zgemma h2s

Last edited:
hi I changed from wb7 and have just been using as a free sat box , but when option to pick sat or iptv or both should have come up on my setup only option was for iptv only , I presume I got setting wrong earlier, but just pressed on regardless now have no channels .is there an easy way to get satellite channels or do I just go back to wb7.
many thanks . later I had to set up tuner 1 then did a service scan of some sort and now have all channels all over the place, will plunder on regardless. zgemma h2s
Funny enough I had the same problem but I re-flashed back to V7 and everything is ok again I will attempt to install infinity again later online and see what happens.

ive just installed woosh on a H9s and it only give me the option the install iptv, no cable or freew view option? am i missing something?

ive just installed woosh on a H9s and it only give me the option the install iptv, no cable or freew view option? am i missing something?
It was made and ran hundreds of times on the h9s. You won't get cable options as you don't have a cable box.

The post above for Andy will be the same for you. I will run it on my h9s now though to be 110% sure it is fine

i use to get a option for cable sat or iptv, now its just iptv m8
The full list was shown regardless of if it found any tuners or not. It has been changed so that it will only show detected tuners, so in the case of the H9S it will only show Sat and IPTV only.

I am just flashing my H9S now, will let you know in 5 mins.

Once I have ran the opkg command, I select my video settings using the onscreen wizard and literally press the ok button until I come to the Infinity Easy setup screen.

a mate of mine had the same issue on a h2s yesterday so i flashed mine today to see what he done wrong and mine was the same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back