WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a mate of mine had the same issue on a h2s yesterday so i flashed mine today to see what he done wrong and mine was the same .

With just pressing the OK button on the tuner setup screen, without changing any tuner settings, I then get this.
upload_2018-6-22_8-7-34.png

Makido flashed the living shite out of her boxes yesterday trying every combination to see if it would break, but every time worked as expected for all steps.

When I do it on the H7C, I get all options because it has both sat and cable tuners, and when I flash the H4 I only see cable & IPTV only options as it has no sat tuner.

Please run through it again and if it still doesn't work, please send me your settings file via PM so I can look more closely.

I am open to being corrected as it means if there is an issue I can get it fixed, but I don't think there is. The only possible thing I could think of is that openATV isn't detecting your tuners or finding any satellites. I don't actually know what happens if you don't have a sat cable plugged in.

Last edited:
I must be a genius as I managed to feck it all up!

Was on WB 7 and thought I followed all of the steps and ended up with ATV 6.2 (Think I tinkered with the controller at one point and then read the instruction "don't use the controller from here onwards") Sorry

Can someone tell me how to get back on track please

If you have openATV on your screen, just start from step 1 of the instructions.

You will find your box in the big list and click the link for it.
Open terminal in webif (which the link above opened)
type the commands and away you go.

I don't think you have fecked up, just not gone far enough.

When I type in the code to the terminal window I get an error " failed to download the setup ipk, wget returned 1.root@zgemmsh2s??

I've made a right balls of this, it would only get opanATV so tried to reflash, now the box is stuck on boot.... goes up to 62 jumps to 95 then starts again. Tried reflashing an older WB image, still no joy won't flash at all now. Help please...

I've made a right balls of this, it would only get opanATV so tried to reflash, now the box is stuck on boot.... goes up to 62 jumps to 95 then starts again. Tried reflashing an older WB image, still no joy won't flash at all now. Help please...

make sure the usb is formatted with FAT32
download the flash files from scratch and unzip them onto the freshly formatted usb
put the usb in the rear port and power on with the white button

Trying to get a simple list of regional FTA channels together like i used to be able to do with WB7, in the bouquet 28.2e.

All i'm looking for is a list to look like this:
1. BBC 1 north west
2. BBC 2
3. ITV granada
4. Channel 4
5. Channel 5
Then below here any FTA channels, but thats not important really.
the important bit is the 1-5, ive tried every combination of deleting folders only searching for certain regions etc.
But there seems to be no way to make a simple regional list to run in its own bouquet alongside my IPTV bouquets.

Reloaded and now past this point thanks

Trying to get a simple list of regional FTA channels together like i used to be able to do with WB7, in the bouquet 28.2e.

1. BBC 1 north west
2. BBC 2
3. ITV granada
4. Channel 4
5. Channel 5
the important bit is the 1-5, ive tried every combination of deleting folders only searching for certain regions etc.
But there seems to be no way to make a simple regional list to run in its own bouquet alongside my IPTV bouquets.

I now have my IPTV channels up and running but like po37 I no longer have FTA and regional channels. I notice there no longer a Crossepg plugin. Is this the reason? If so which plugin do yo recommend

1. BBC 1 north west
2. BBC 2
3. ITV granada
4. Channel 4
5. Channel 5
I think this is what you mean

Prees menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers > sky uk fta > set this to yes
Then sky uk: generate main bouquet > set this to yes (all channels) > green to save > then run a scan

You can then go back into autobouquets and hide the bouquets you dont want

3 pens downs, still won't flash, ready for the hills....

what size usb sticks are you using?

Have you downloaded the flash files again like I said earlier? - the one you downloaded could be corrupted and that'll never flash, but too small or too large a usb won't work neither

what size usb sticks are you using?

Have you downloaded the flash files again like I said earlier? - the one you downloaded could be corrupted and that'll never flash, but too small or too large a usb won't work neither
Yeah, followed all, using 2x 4gb and 16 that i've used previously for flashing. It's obviously something I'm doing wrong, i'll have another go in a bit then get a new pen later. Just need to sort it before the missus gets home and says 'why didn't you just leave it alone'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back