WooshBuild Question & Answers thread - (Take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i help my unlce out with his zgemma, i put wooshbuildv5 on just after it got released, hes really pleased with it but has told me for the last few weeks while watching tv it flashes up a black screen mentioning www.openatv then reboots. im new to all this & was wondering what i could do to solve it. many thanks

Hi, I have a zgemma h.2s - and it's working fine, aside from it will not pick up any Sky Sports Channels or Sky Movies etc. It picks up BT Sport and Normal Freeview channels fine, but Sky Sports etc. show a black screen. Is there any solution to the problem? Thanks.

hi ive just taken a zgemma hs2 out of the box, its barebones at the moment. is [h=2]Wooshbuild V5[/h]The process i follow to get my box working? Or do i install your first build then patch with later revisions?

Hi, I have a zgemma h.2s - and it's working fine, aside from it will not pick up any Sky Sports Channels or Sky Movies etc. It picks up BT Sport and Normal Freeview channels fine, but Sky Sports etc. show a black screen. Is there any solution to the problem? Thanks.

Portal button/Autobouquets Loader and let it run.
Then Portal again and run the Crossepg downloader to see if it brings the channels back in ?
Also check that the cam is kicking in on these channels when selected.

It depends what version you are running. You should be running v5.003 now which means changing region can be done using WB Config in the plugins screen: Green button -> WB Config

If you are running WooshBuild v4, please update via WB Config.

Press green button select auto bouquets press menue button once move area with up/down buttons select update time press green twice any other problems go to wooshbuild questions and answers

Hi. Im wondering if you could help me with the set up on the zgemma box hs2.so i dont actually keep stareing at the computor like a dummy lol

Hi. Im wondering if you could help me with the set up on the zgemma box hs2.so i dont actually keep stareing at the computor like a dummy lol

Maybe you should spend a bit of time staring at your computer like us dummies, you might learn something. There is plenty of info to help you on here until you get really stuck.
And welcome to the forum.

Hahah 9hrs I was at it and still no luck might just give up on it, been looking through forum and still stupid as ever.
Looked easy on you tube

any help on the wifi on v5 ....i dont get to to pick my wifi on the device page no more

There is a separate support thread for WooshBuild v5, please use that instead. You will also need to give more details about your problem as you don't tell us much. Screen shots always help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back