WooshBuild Question & Answers thread - (Take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if wrong place but here goes - I am responsible for 4 family boxes - all running Woosh 5.003 and WB config 1.025 - 2 were flashed to 5.x via base build and the other 2 updated from 4 to 5 using flash online. I see a difference on the file list/planner - I think the 2 I updated without base build do NOT have the false tabs on the planner and the other 2 do.....any way to get the false tabs on the planner on the 2 boxes that do not have them? Is it linked to base build ?

You may be mixing them up, as I have two boxes that were updated via online flash and they both have, as you call them, the false tabs.

How do you add two lines to wooshbuild, with sucmnsee you FileZilla and turn both on in softcam manger, but wooshbuild doesn't have this any ideas?

Doesn't have what? Don't mix Vix and OpenATV up as they look totally different in the menus although they are virtually identical with what they do.

If you are looking for softcam panel it is found easily by pressing the red button and going into Softcam Panel. From there you can load both cam one and cam 2.

I know it used to detail on one of the older version guides, but if i have a line starting N: do i need it in the newcamd or Ccam file type?

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ----------

Sortes folks, sorry for being pain ☺

Hi, I have a Zgemma 2S that came with a hacked version of openvix and sky skin. I'm wanting to put wooshbuild on as the current software locks up and crashes annoyingly often.
Am I ok to follow the install instructions or do I need to try and get it back to stock Zgemma software first?

Thanks

Just follow the instructions and be sure to download the right one for the 2S.

Make sure you have a copy of your line before you start though.

Hi guys, I've got v5 running on my h2h and absolutely love it. Got my father a h2s for Xmas and want to put v5 on it also - my question is, am I ok to install it without using a sky connection on the initial flash and install? I don't have a sky connection in mine so just wondering if I was to flash it, would he then have to do a service scan/run autobouqets on xmas day? Would there be any other potential problems I would come across? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, once he sets the box up at his hell need to do a channel scan and an epg scan and should be good to go.

I have a box running v5 and I have ROI Sports channels. Also have a box running v4 that doesn't have them. Do I need to update to v5 to enable them?

Also is there a way to add different sources to the IPTV section?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I have a box running v5 and I have ROI Sports channels. Also have a box running v4 that doesn't have them. Do I need to update to v5 to enable them?

Also is there a way to add different sources to the IPTV section?

Run the country / region plugin and it should bring in the ROI channels. Put your real country though, not ROI !

But WooshBuild v4 is now out of date and the version of OpenATV it is built on can brick your box to the point where you have to flash it anyway.

WooshBuild v4 users, please update to v5 as soon as possible

Last edited:
It added extra Sky sports channels further down the list but they're don't say ROI on the end like my other box?

no reason why it shouldn't as v4 and v5 use the same file on the sever (I think)

The channel numbers will be the same on v4 and v5.

Do you have swap files enabled on v4 in AB E2?

when i pause something on live tv the pause symbol comes up but caries on playing this is the same on recordings. i have tried re initializing the harddrive and location or timeshift etc but still not working. i can record fine just cannot pause rewind etc. all setting are on there default settings nothing has been changed location is media\hdd\timeshift as it should be

I am still at a loss as to why people are still running v4 of WooshBuild.

There will be no more updates for it and you are running the risk of soft bricking your box (due to an OpenATV file using in images of that time) to the point where you have to re-flash. It isn't a case of your box will play up, it is a case of your box not booting - no counting, no green LED, just a box stuck with a red LED with BOOT by the side of it. This also means it won't b possible to backup your settings.. series links, your settings just how you like it and should you not have a copy of your line.... a pain in the arse to try and get it.

Please - upgrade to WooshBuild v5.

Sorry I know it's been asked before. The epg is showing blank chanels.

Channel 4 and 5. Most of the sport. And a couple of movies.

I've done a number of scans still the same. I can't remember what the solution was.

on the v3 i used to be able to use a wifi usb stick
but now on the v5 there dont seem to be a option for wifi no more .any help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back