Wooshbuild Support Thread

I have never used it but it won't get installed again unless you install it. It is part of your complete backup though but that would take you back to your previous WB version.

I don't even know if it is a generic plugin for all or iptv provider specific. If it is generic I can add it to WB so it can be installed easily from plugins. I would just need the link to the ipk
Thanks for the quick reply, I am going to have to reinstall manually then I think. I will get that done and get you the ipk link for your future reference (or not). Cheers.

i have zgemma h2h i updated to 6.1 lastnight via online update on h2h i still have audio issues i am pretty new to this do i have to download the update file for WB7 from here or is that what i have updated to it was 20171120_usb.zip that i clicked on sorry i know i am thick

Great work to the team for the latest wooshbuild and many thanks [emoji1303][emoji1319] i have installed on my vu+ box and it works great.

Woosh, my sister has recently changed to vm and has just purchased a H2H box and wants your latest build installing on it as she was use to wooshbuild on her H2S box. I can flash it for her using the latest build but i am not sure about all the settings and how they should be set as i use sky not cable. I know her net id but not sure what other settings need to be configured. Any advice would be gratefully apprciated or if you could point me in the right direction please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work to the team for the latest wooshbuild and many thanks [emoji1303][emoji1319] i have installed on my vu+ box and it works great.

Woosh, my sister has recently changed to vm and has just purchased a H2H box and wants your latest build installing on it as she was use to wooshbuild on her H2S box. I can flash it for her using the latest build but i am not sure about all the settings and how they should be set as i use sky not cable. I know her net id but not sure what other settings need to be configured. Any advice would be gratefully apprciated or if you could point me in the right direction please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you follow this guide it will help you
http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/

Hi Guys. I'm trying to update to woosh v7 from v6. When i go to WB config, re flash wooshbuild it just says re flash to V6, Nothing about v7 at all.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please

Hi Guys. I'm trying to update to woosh v7 from v6. When i go to WB config, re flash wooshbuild it just says re flash to V6, Nothing about v7 at all.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please
If there is a v7 for your box then just re-flash it

Trying to re flash it online via WB config. Followes wooshmans instructions online but it just says re flash v6

Zgemma H2s

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being so thick. WB config----re flash wooshbuild... got that far but it says updating to V6.000, not V7

@wooshman ... the SkyQ skin isn't in the list of available skins - I have tried to install the skin manually via the .ipk but it still doesn't show as available?

I cant work this out either, but this sort of thing isnt my forte, upgrading H52TC from the box only seems to give me V6 options, downloading V7 and booting from a usb seemed to give me V6 too.

Hi
Just saw the message about Ver 7. Is it active yet?
I have Ver6 and trying to add a new plugin but when I press the green button it doesn't do anything. Is there a new WB configurator in Ver7 and is it just better to move to 7 now?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

I would have thought that the IPTVAdder plugin would be available in v7. It wasn't listed in the installed plugins, or in the WooshBuild plugins list.
I had to download and install it manually.
The '3' option in the WooshBuild plugin no longer seems to work also.
try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/ uhpndrrmw65nupn/enigma2- plugin-extensions-iptvadder. ipk?dl=1

put on usb then front of box then download it worked for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so i done a fresh install on my H2H of WB7 all seemed to go well, i put "newcamd.list" file on the usb alongside the zgemma folder as what i read, but now i have no channels at all went into cams and there was nothing there so selected oscam and installed that, still nothing it did say to go in to WB config and set Freesat only to No but i could not find that please please someone help or the wife is gonna knack me !! you can inbox me if its easier thank you guys

Back