Wooshbuild Support Thread

I would have thought that the IPTVAdder plugin would be available in v7. It wasn't listed in the installed plugins, or in the WooshBuild plugins list.
I had to download and install it manually.
The '3' option in the WooshBuild plugin no longer seems to work also.

Hopefully by Friday...Wooshman been taking most of my time with his WB Freesat skin...thats delaying the updates...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How dare he :grin: ... cheers again Chabs ;)

Also another thing that I encountered, I have put the recently updated jenseneverest sources in the epgimport folder but the sources file isn't showing... any ideas why this could be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought that the IPTVAdder plugin would be available in v7. It wasn't listed in the installed plugins, or in the WooshBuild plugins list.
I had to download and install it manually.
The '3' option in the WooshBuild plugin no longer seems to work also.
Did you look in the downloadable plugins then extensions cos ive just downloaded it

Dont bother installing mate. A new much better version is coming out soon...

:)

@Chabs will you be relaseing a updated version on SkyWB skin because the file list menu doesnt deplay correctly Image a few post up if you want have a look.

Thanks

Makido, just wanted to say a big thank you for pointing me in the right direction with regards to cable settings on my sisters h2h. It now has the latest wooshbuild installed and running brilliantly. Thank you so much, your advice really helped. Another great build from woosh and the team, many thanks to all [emoji1303][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting everything in place for WooshBuild v7. Tonight or tomorrow.

Boxes covered so far:
Zgemma H2S, H2H, H52S, H52TC, H7S
Vu+ Solo2, Duo2, Zero
Formuler F1 sat
ET8500 , Zgemma 2S and Edision os mini coming soon.

All OpenATV 6.1 with cable boxes running ABM 2.9 which removes the audio issue from the last week.

A completely new skin by chabs
Sul's E2M3U2Bouquet plugin for IPTV
WB Config v2 - rewritten with extra bits

BaseBuild sets up Sat boxes quickly. At present Cable boxes require your Net ID to be entered manually.

excuse my ignorance but is Sul`s E2M3U2Bouquet plugin for IPTV some kind of EPG for IPTV users?

Last edited:
@Chabs will you be relaseing a updated version on SkyWB skin because the file list menu doesnt deplay correctly Image a few post up if you want have a look.

Thanks
Sure mate. I would update all the other skins. Am working on the skyQ at the moment. Has new graphics and new code. If wooshman asks politely then I would update skyWB as well...

It shows programs for the coming week in random normally starting with something that day. Once the program has been aired it will remove it and find something new. It isn't a time thing as such.

Not sure where my reply went from earlier, apologies if it's still there and I missed it...

It's the actual time that the program shows as starting that is an hour fast

Cheers [emoji1303]

Sure mate. I would update all the other skins. Am working on the skyQ at the moment. Has new graphics and new code. If wooshman asks politely then I would update skyWB as well...

I don't do polite, you know that !

Not sure where my reply went from earlier, apologies if it's still there and I missed it...

It's the actual time that the program shows as starting that is an hour fast

Cheers [emoji1303]

Menu -> Setup -> System -> Time settings
Change your timezone in there.

As standard WB is always set to GMT. If your time settings are correct then it is possible your EPG is wrong. You can delete the EPG in WB Config and then scan the EPG again.

Hi just wanted to confirm before flashing online, taking a backup of settings will restore items such as config for IPTV such as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?

Last edited by a moderator:
It will backup the bouquets and depending on where and what your provider installs and where depends on it backing that up too.

Your best bet is to make sure you:
1 - Have a complete backup of your box before you start
2 - Know how you added your IPTV the first time you did it.

TopTip: don't put provider names in posts.

I heard that there a new gsstreamer 1.20 that apperently improves iptv streaming do you guy know anything about this
Not in this thread no.

Start a new thread in the correct section for your box. We have no idea which box you have as no matter how many times you post you never say what box you are using, we just second guess every time.

Last edited:
Not in this thread no.

Start a new thread in the correct section for your box. We have no idea which box you have as no matter how many times you post you never say what box you are using, ew just second guess every time.
Sorry my bad I have the zgemma H.2S

btw been trying WB v7 for a day great build loving the new freesat skin which i thought i wouldn't get used to.

Last edited:
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Time settings
Change your timezone in there.

As standard WB is always set to GMT. If your time settings are correct then it is possible your EPG is wrong. You can delete the EPG in WB Config and then scan the EPG again.

Thanks for the replies Woosh. I'm all setup correctly. See photos below of time difference
6bc361cf87d972e10afeeb10c29a7eeb.jpg
0f0d665fbaf6e6642aa95de59af8f71b.jpg
7bc695a500df04de4f85c1ad693956d8.jpg

Back