Wooshbuild Support Thread

I'm still using my old Zgemma H1 box as i'm on cable. I adapted Wooshbuild V5 myself and have had no problems at all. Would I be able to simply install V7 from WB Config over the top of V5 (never did V6) and be up to date with ATV as well?

I'm aware I would need to add ABM again to get my channels and have already made a back up just in case. I also know there are other builds I could use but I've always preferred Wooshbuild.

not working with zgemma h5 2s will not flash just says boot then the box starts as normal tried 3 different keypens and all the same put the older wooshbuild and it flashes straight way

First thing I want to ask is why would your still have a the xtream plugin on your box after you have flashed it? It is a plugin not a setting (a flash completely destroying any previous data on the box will also get rid of plugins too.

You say you went to a paid channel and then you restored your settings, was this the second time you restored or just the first as you thought it would do it for you?

You don't say what box you are using or what cam was previously running.
You make it sound like it is a huge problem to run the USB cam importer to sort your line out. Granted it is a piss off but takes what, 1 minute?

So the question is does it keep the line running when you restart or shutdown the box or does it go again? If it continues to run then it is doing what it should.
Box is ZGemma H2S,cam used is 1.38r.Was running Wooshbuild 6.00 with Xtream plugin.
Realised after submitting query system would not restore plugin,please accept my apologies.
Recap after upgrading, immediately restored settings,system looked/worked great but no paid channels working,no matter what I did would line would not work,copy of line was on box, re-installed line via USB cam importer, everything okay, until running software update/reboot,line gone again,grant you losing the line details is not a huge problem for me,but have already had a few customers calling who have decided to upgrade,obviously they have also lost IPTV plugin, realise they should, but when re-installing plugin am told there is no user name or password there now to validate?How many users will know how to re-install plugins and know there user name and password.
Mr Wooshman realise what saying but having fitted quite a few of these boxes your minute to update line and now IPTV when box is situated at a customers for me personally is not quite 1 minute and think you will agree is not as simple as you make out.

Box is ZGemma H2S,cam used is 1.38r.Was running Wooshbuild 6.00 with Xtream plugin.
Realised after submitting query system would not restore plugin,please accept my apologies.
Recap after upgrading, immediately restored settings,system looked/worked great but no paid channels working,no matter what I did would line would not work,copy of line was on box, re-installed line via USB cam importer, everything okay, until running software update/reboot,line gone again,grant you losing the line details is not a huge problem for me,but have already had a few customers calling who have decided to upgrade,obviously they have also lost IPTV plugin, realise they should, but when re-installing plugin am told there is no user name or password there now to validate?How many users will know how to re-install plugins and know there user name and password.
Mr Wooshman realise what saying but having fitted quite a few of these boxes your minute to update line and now IPTV when box is situated at a customers for me personally is not quite 1 minute and think you will agree is not as simple as you make out.

Your 'customers' will have to sort out the upgrades themselves, the person who did the build (wooshman) isn't responsible if people don't know how to perform a backup

just tell them to get in touch with who ever they got there iptv of an they shoul know the link for Xtream plugin.

I'm still using my old Zgemma H1 box as i'm on cable. I adapted Wooshbuild V5 myself and have had no problems at all. Would I be able to simply install V7 from WB Config over the top of V5 (never did V6) and be up to date with ATV as well?

I'm aware I would need to add ABM again to get my channels and have already made a back up just in case. I also know there are other builds I could use but I've always preferred Wooshbuild.
At present there is a 2S version which will also do your box. It is on the list of boxes still to be done. When done you will be able to flash 7 and make your changes. I will get it done asap.

@Jim1088 - Yes you can use the same line on the second box but for both to work the line would need to be multiroom. Most line providers had this set as standard but I know there were a few providers where multiroom lines were extra. If this is the case you won't be able to watch both boxes at the same time.

@deak205 - The SkyQ skin is already available in the skins section of downloads as it always has. The new version by Chabs will automatically replace the current version and will show as an update if you have the current SkyQ skin installed.

Hi Guys. I'm trying to update to woosh v7 from v6. When i go to WB config, re flash wooshbuild it just says re flash to V6, Nothing about v7 at all.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please
Go to the bottom of the WB list & theres a update to 7!

I cant work this out either, but this sort of thing isnt my forte, upgrading H52TC from the box only seems to give me V6 options, downloading V7 and booting from a usb seemed to give me V6 too.
Go to the bottom of the WB list & theres a update to 7!

Call it harsh but @pabloescaban and @gray1313 are spot on.

The restoring your line, or at least it not starting when you restore settings bothers me so I will look into that, but how you deal with the people you have sold boxes, lines and or IPTV to is nothing to do with us, that is down to the seller.

Personally when I do a box for family I always put a copy of the line on the USB stick so if it vanishes they simply run the usb cam importer, so yes, 1 minute. My mum is 200 miles away and still takes 1 minute to get her line back on the box. Her IPTV details are in an email I sent to her.

The sky wb skin displays the movie list funny

This is on wb7

Easy fix, when you can see the messed up list, ie in 'file list' click menu, settings, change number of rows to 8, ok,

Its the same to fix any messed up list you see, down arrow then epg, that one is messed up also, but its the same to fix.

Hi just tried to flash to wb7 and it just switches on as normal. Any ideas. I have followed the instructions down to a tee. Using a h2h. Had a WB6. Flashed online to atv 6.1 and installed Chabs skin via ftp.

Back