Wooshbuild Support Thread

Loving the new build.. just a couple of questions though..

Has anyone made any alternative spinners or freesat style boot screens? the WB logo is a little too distracting for my taste..

thanks in advance!

Edit : Strangely i only seem to have 1 tuner working.. which is very concerning....

If line begins cws it should be newcamd.list. Honestly use the download above and all your questions will be answered

Loving the new build.. just a couple of questions though..

Has anyone made any alternative spinners or freesat style boot screens? the WB logo is a little too distracting for my taste..

thanks in advance!
I will add the Freesat logo as an alternative. I have it somewhere if you want to copy it manually. Once I / Chabs finds it I will upload here

Hi guys I've done just tried to flash to wb7 and it just switches on as normal. Any ideas. I have followed the instructions down to a tee. Using a h2h. Had a WB6. Flashed online to atv 6.1 and installed Chabs skin via ftp.

I will add the Freesat logo as an alternative. I have it somewhere if you want to copy it manually. Once I / Chabs finds it I will upload here
Thanks wooshman.. that would be great.

ignore my comment about the single tuner.. .some little fingers hand ripped one cable out the back :(

Hi guy's i'm currently running wooshbuild v6 and noticed in the plugin you can re-flash to the latest version and it will backup your settings as part of the process. my question is my IPTV supplier closed down and the script doesn't work anymore. If i flashed to v7 would i loose my iptv?
Any help is much appreciated.

Hi guy's i'm currently running wooshbuild v6 and noticed in the plugin you can re-flash to the latest version and it will backup your settings as part of the process. my question is my IPTV supplier closed down and the script doesn't work anymore. If i flashed to v7 would i loose my iptv?
Any help is much appreciated.

If you flash wb7 and don't restore your settings then yes the IPTV will be gone.

Hi

First thing is that it won't backup automatically and I need to update WB Config wording.

So your IPTV is hanging on by the skin of it's teeth? Or does it still update? If so how? Bouquets will be backed up when you do a "backup settings" but depending on what your provider gave you or does in the background, or could be a bit scary as to if it will come back or not.

I know it is vague but providers are using different methods to get IPTV on boxes so don't really know what you need to backup.

Hi

First thing is that it won't backup automatically and I need to update WB Config wording.

So your IPTV is hanging on by the skin of it's teeth? Or does it still update? If so how? Bouquets will be backed up when you do a "backup settings" but depending on what your provider gave you or does in the background, or could be a bit scary as to if it will come back or not.

I know it is vague but providers are using different methods to get IPTV on boxes so don't really know what you need to backup.
Thanks for the quick update. Looks like ill keep V6 until it runs out still got 6 months left. everything is working but i do have trouble with the epg. Its the same if i install on perfect player the epg is pants.
Thanks for your help

hi
I have zgemma star h 1 and i'm having audio problems i am on build v5 and wanted to update to either v6 or v7 builds but i can't get it to work can anyone help please

Loving the new Freesat skin, however on the EPG, the two huge graphics on the left are taking up valuable real estate and make the epg rather squashed. Anyway to remove these?

Updated to WB7 with no issues.

Another great update! I’m just happy that I hopefully won’t have to keep unhiding the non working sky channels.

Thanks to all involved! Looking forward to the new SkyQ skin. [emoji106]

Back