Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi autobouquetsE2 has now updated via the software updates on the 20th of may. All working fine with the new bouquets in place. Well at least mine are.:(y):

Hi autobouquetsE2 has now updated via the software updates on the 20th of may. All working fine with the new bouquets in place. Well at least mine are.:(y):

Did you change any settings at all? Or did it revert back on its own? Mines did a defragmentation this morning which I don’t think it usually does. But it’s still the same for me.

Did you change any settings at all? Or did it revert back on its own? Mines did a defragmentation this morning which I don’t think it usually does. But it’s still the same for me.
I didn't change any settings when the epg started to go wrong I just left them hoping that there would be a a update. All I can say is that if you changed any settings that were suggested to get your epg in order , revert them back to the settings that you had before epg/bouquets went awry.

Mine worked for Scotland west, but 101 is still BBC scotland SD. 102 to 105 are all HD. So still not 100%

The update to autobouquetsE2 may have now been released but the alternative method provided by mr wooshman (autobouquetsmaker) did the trick and works perfectly :) Love this image - so easy to reflash and restore settings and timers. One of the best (if not theeee best) :)

Trying to change from Vix to woosh on my H.2S, downloaded the files, flashed my USB, when I insert and turn on it says "no displayable files". What am I doing wrong? Tried 2 different USB's and it's doing my head in.

Trying to change from Vix to woosh on my H.2S, downloaded the files, flashed my USB, when I insert and turn on it says "no displayable files". What am I doing wrong? Tried 2 different USB's and it's doing my head in.

you're not putting the zipped file on the usb?
you have to unzip it first

which build are you downloading?
if it's the wrong one for the box it probably won't flash
also are you putting the usb in the rear usb port?

No joy, I must be doing something wrong and it's driving me crazy. USB's are FAT 32, downloads are unzipped etc. Tried front and back USB ports on the box with 3 sticks. Nothing, I don't get it.
have you turn web security off what you get with internet provider

what error message are you actually seeing on the screen?
If I turn the box off at the back and insert the USB, it just goes straight to boot and loads up openvix, if I turn it off at the front and insert the USB it says "No displayable files on this medium found"

Back