worth buying ibo player

bold

TK Veteran
hi. is it worth buying iboplayer as my supplier says this is the one he supplies iptv on fire stick for better service. before i had elk but had a lot of issues.

You get a trial I think for maybe 7 days, then you have to pay. Can they not load it, so you can try it.

Better apps you can buy for the firestick. Tivimate and IMPlayer for example.

hi. is it worth buying iboplayer as my supplier says this is the one he supplies iptv on fire stick for better service. before i had elk but had a lot of issues.
Not much of a provider if he does not offer his own apps. IBO is good on smart Tvs very stable, fire sticks no there are far better apps available.

Do you know the details of the line?

Are they gonna load it and pin protect it?

Ibo player pro app Is crap when It comes to watching movies & series no single msg keeps popping up I had to buy a plex sub because of this reason.

can i ask the supplier to do it on another app, dont know if he will though. been with him for 7 months.

Ibo player is decent and you have other apps for firestick as well. Your supplier should be able to help you with his own apps if you have a sub with him.

Thanks

this is the app he recommended and works ok on trial app but i have to decide as the trial is only for 6 days.

this is the app he recommended and works ok on trial app but i have to decide as the trial is only for 6 days.
He doesn't have any apps of his own? Ask him if he can provide you his own app for you to use with his service.

Don’t use ibo player pro because if there’s a problem in few months with the app or mac address changes which happens sometimes you’ll have to pay for the ibo pro app again to use the app happened to me few times.

Back