Woshbuild for zgemma h5.2tc

steve99

Is there a wooshbuild for zgemma h5.2tc.

There is one download listed as 'Zgemma H5 (OpenATV 6)' will this work with cable for h5.2tc?
Thanks

The H5.2TC is a relatively new box and I don't think there will be Woshbuild version for this yet... I wouldn't go for the H5 one as isn't that a twin sat tuner box? ... go for the H2.H one - that should be pretty straight forward. Worst case scenario I think is you would need to set up the additional cable tuner (add network id etc.)

Wooshbuild has just done a build for this box which is on test before being released,

Thanks, any idea when the build for this box will be released?
What version from the Wooshbuild website can I use before hand, as I should be receiving my h5.2tc next week.?
I am new to this so don't want to get frustrated with a box that will not work due to software not being available, but really want to have a dual tuner cable box hence my decision to go with the h5.2tc.

You would need to use the one for the h5 (as this is a combo sat/cable tuner box) and is in the correct format as the zgemma folder for flashing contains the h5 folder like the h5.2tc box uses.

Trying to flash the h2h version wont work as it uses the h3 folder structure.

hi
i have just flashed the zgemma h5.2tc with the Zgemma H5 (OpenATV 6) wooshbuild, when i go to Menu - Setup - Service Searching - Tuner Configuration it only shows tuner A for sat
can not see tuner s and c for cable, is there another wooshbuild build for h5.2tc
can someone please help me

Hi,
Downloaded and flashed the latest build for the zgemma h5.2tc all working great except for when you run the movie organiser plugin, it crashes to blue screen and restarts the box.
Tried removing the plugin and re-installing but the same thing happens.
Any help much appreciated.

Hi everyone. PLEASE can anyone help me, I am going crazy trying to download wooshbuild v5 but don't see any links. I clicked on download from external site and it just sends me round in circles. Please will someone out there put me out of my misery and send me an actuall link, I've been trying now for two days.
Sincerely. Mac#

Click the link then download now.
When you get to their website go to the downloads section.

http://www.techkings.org/resources/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-s-2s-h2s-h52s-h2h-h5-h52tc-h1-h2.10/

Hi everyone. PLEASE can anyone help me, I am going crazy trying to download wooshbuild v5 but don't see any links. I clicked on download from external site and it just sends me round in circles. Please will someone out there put me out of my misery and send me an actuall link, I've been trying now for two days.
Sincerely. Mac#

Back