Woshbuild for zgemma h5.2tc

I'm having trouble installing the wooshbuild for the h5t2c I got ipab on it no bother but with the wooshbuild it keeps crashing on 89% during the initialising storage device screen

I'm having trouble installing the wooshbuild for the h5t2c I got ipab on it no bother but with the wooshbuild it keeps crashing on 89% during the initialising storage device screen

Try formatting the storage device or using a different one.

Hi all. I'm completely new to this and had a friend of a friend install with wooshbuild 5 onto my zgemma hs2 I had all channels for about 5 months and now I have lost practically everything. I've tried rebooting, and no luck. Sometimes it has rebooted and worked after a couple of days but now it doesn't at all. Literally just the free channels. It now says in the top left hand corner that wooshbuild6 update is now abailable. Could someone troubleshoot this for me and give me a step by step to try and reclaim all of the luxury I have had!! thanks guys

Hi all. I'm completely new to this and had a friend of a friend install with wooshbuild 5 onto my zgemma hs2 I had all channels for about 5 months and now I have lost practically everything. I've tried rebooting, and no luck. Sometimes it has rebooted and worked after a couple of days but now it doesn't at all. Literally just the free channels. It now says in the top left hand corner that wooshbuild6 update is now abailable. Could someone troubleshoot this for me and give me a step by step to try and reclaim all of the luxury I have had!! thanks guys

This thread is for help with the H5.2TC model of zgemma - you really should start your own thread or just read through the forum as there's dozens of threads currently that will explain to you that S*y have changed their encryption and now, the majority of satellite channels have gone and you cannot get them back.

This thread is for help with the H5.2TC model of zgemma - you really should start your own thread or just read through the forum as there's dozens of threads currently that will explain to you that S*y have changed their encryption and now, the majority of satellite channels have gone and you cannot get them back.
Hi ste. As much as this doesn't help me I appreciate you taking the time to message me. I didn't even know there were different versions of the zgemma. (Way out of my depth) looks like I'll be reading forever to try and download the wooshbuild6 back onto the H.2s although the s*y 1HD says on the information about V5.202 installed 19-10-2016 last updated 11-14-2016 version 5.3.
So confused. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Hi ste. As much as this doesn't help me I appreciate you taking the time to message me. I didn't even know there were different versions of the zgemma. (Way out of my depth) looks like I'll be reading forever to try and download the wooshbuild6 back onto the H.2s although the s*y 1HD says on the information about V5.202 installed 19-10-2016 last updated 11-14-2016 version 5.3.
So confused. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

It may not help but it does answer your question - no matter what firmware you put on your box whether it be Wooshbuild or something else, none will get your channels back.

Reflash the box as that message only appears on first boot after a flash. If you were already using the box what was done to make it appear again please?

Does anyone know why the h5t2c is causing such hdd headaches on wooshbuild I've never had any issues with wooshbuild on my h2s and I have no issues on the h5t2c running ipab

However with wooshbuild on the h5t2c it's giving me lots of issues I've setup 5 more h5t2c boxes for friends aswell over the last week or so and it's the same with with them all hdd either refuse to recognise or even when they do getting it to record seems to be a nightmare one of my friends he's using a wd my passport 1tb it's flashed and initiallised after 4 attempts when you go into file list it says the hdd is 99% empty however when I try to get anything to record for him it just gives an error message on the screen saying the hard drive may be full

On my box i had to use several USB sticks before it would flash

Including the USB stick that flashed woosh on the h2s without issue and flashed ipab onto the h5t2c with the woosh file it just flashed between boot and flash on the box

It took several attempts to initialise the hdd which I've used on my h2s with no problems but I'm finding it won't find my recordings all of a sudden

Click on file list and there's nothing there so I opened up dream explorer in the plugins go the the hdd and the recordings are all in there exited back out back into file list and there back
it's all very frustrating

i would advise everybody be it seasoned campaigners or novices to visit the techkings download section and download
either..HDD low format tool or the equally impressive USB formatter ...in my opinion if you format your USB with any of the before mentioned
then you should be virtually problem free flashing the magnificent wooshbuild

i would advise everybody be it seasoned campaigners or novices to visit the techkings download section and download
either..HDD low format tool or the equally impressive USB formatter ...in my opinion if you format your USB with any of the before mentioned

Tried both including formatting the partition as Ext4 (aswell as every other format) on WD, Seagate and Maxtor all with intermittent or no joy on Woosh

Use a small usb stick for flashing, with flashing the smaller the better. Its not often you hear smaller the better and flashing in the same sentence ;)

Flashing doesn't seem to be an issue, I use a 32GB sandisk USB personally and always works a treat, it's the drive used to initialise and then record/timeshift which seems to be the issue. I've even tried a 32GB Sandisk for this but that didn't work

make sure the hdd is mounted on /media/hdd - i've noticed on my wb backup the mount is /media/sda1 and needs to be changed. Red Button -> Plugins -> Mount Manager

Hi guys
I want to take the plunge with h5.2tc
I have virmin at home so will plug the cable with f type screw connector.
I dont want satellite because of the issues with it so will just use this.

How easy is wooshbuild to setup ? Is it the same as h2.s but just have to put the network id as well?

Also can i get it so sly numbers are setup rather than virmin ?

Back