XLMTV fix for V6/V8

I have a question. When I apply the fix file all is well. Sometimes I can turn the OpenBox V8S off for days and the EPG comes on fine. Other times I turn on the Box and it's 1903 again! Is this a normal occurrence or do some of you find that it works as a permanent fix? Could there be something I am doing wrong? I have followed Reaper's instruction to the letter as far as I am concerned. I can live with this if i need to but it would be nice to have a Box I could turn on and rely on an omnipresent EPG. Thanks for your time in reading this.
Yeah, happens on one box of mine and not the other. Latest updates, completely wiped it and started again and also tried the switching to summertime and back again fix. Still no luck. Seems to me that some boxes are temperamental.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, ive flashed usb to fat32 updated epg and all is fine apart from the 1hr time difference but when i turn the box off and back on the epg has gone. Try to update again and says no storage device connected even though i havnt removed usb. Any shed some light on this annoying issue i have ? Thanks

Back