XLMTV fix for V6/V8

thanks to OG71 but it's dead easy mate.

Format usb key to fat32---unzip file and add to key then put key into box and upgade as image file.
Reformat key--back into box---go to XMLTV app and away you go.

thanks to OG71 but it's dead easy mate.

Format usb key to fat32---unzip file and add to key then put key into box and upgade as image file.
Reformat key--back into box---go to XMLTV app and away you go.

Ahem! Mr Strawdog----OG71 was actually quoting me in his reply(y) But seeing as you are a friend I'll ignore the errorlol
Reaper.

Ahem! Mr Strawdog----OG71 was actually quoting me in his reply(y) But seeing as you are a friend I'll ignore the errorlol
Reaper.[/QUOTE]

Was just going to say the same mr Reaper you beat me to it.

I followed all your instructions and everything thing is working fine with my epg.

Thanks again .

Do you have to install a new channel list when you do this? I am getting a warning message that my favourites list will be lost if I proceed..hope I dont have to do a re scan of channels etc.

Bit cautious really lol.

Any1 having issues with some channels not giving program guide,all channel guide working except movies ,only get a couple of channels showing guide in movie section,tried reinstalling but still nothing??

i was having some problems las tnight and today where channel list the epg was just blank no information ect was not showing on kids channels and documentary channels but rest was ok..

Got a v8s and have updated the xmltv epg.... Many thanks for this. One quick question....anyone know how to get the epg grid like on a sly box or kryptview

Last edited:
Back