ZGemma 2S and new BT Sport Extra Channels

stef1970

In preparation of new football season and Champions League, BT are introducing BT Sport Extra channels

I have added the first on an old Skybox F5 however when updating channel list on my ZGemma 2S it isnt adding the new channels

Is there a few to manually add channels instead of the daily auto boutique method

In preparation of new football season and Champions League, BT are introducing BT Sport Extra channels

I have added the first on an old Skybox F5 however when updating channel list on my ZGemma 2S it isnt adding the new channels

Is there a few to manually add channels instead of the daily auto boutique method

I would also like to know this? Im using sucamandsee's vix 1.65. I have btsport europe. My v5s has btsport europe hd as well as extra channels.

Depending on the image, it's possible to add these channels with both Autobouquets and Autobouquetsmaker. With AB, you edit the **********.txt file, with ABM, you can use the latest Sky UK provider and dvbscanner that have been posted on the ViX forum and on the GiT.

ABM files attached, the xml goes in the provider folder and the py file in the scanner folder, then restart enigma before scanning. I would keep a backup of the old files just in case, I've only tried these in ViX.

Also attached the updated files for Autobouquets, extract the 2 files and put them in the autobouquets folder.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk.xml.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 273
  • autobouquets.rar
    2.3 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I just went into settings for autobouquets did manual scan , found channels then went to them pressed up button then menu and added to fav bouquets ..

Anyone any idea why autobouquets arent picking up the Setanta HD channel?
If the box is set to scan every morning (sucmnsee image and settings) surely it should find it and add to the sports channels? :dunno:

Unless it's been added to the filter file, then it won't see Setanta in mainland GB, it will find Premier sport instead. Depending whether you are using AB or ABM, then it won't find a new HD channel unless it's added to the whitelist

Unless it's been added to the filter file, then it won't see Setanta in mainland GB, it will find Premier sport instead.
Erm, Im seeing Setanta Ireland, Setanta Sports 1 and Premier Sports fine in SD though, so they are clearly in my list. I also have it set to replace SD with HD equivalent etc, so Im totally confused!

The SD channels will be in the files already, do you have the HD channels in the whitelist - without that they will be blocked.

I don't know what your image uses, I have posted files for both LraiZers Autobouquets and the latest O-E Autobouquetmaker.

Depending on the image, it's possible to add these channels with both Autobouquets and Autobouquetsmaker. With AB, you edit the **********.txt file, with ABM, you can use the latest Sky UK provider and dvbscanner that have been posted on the ViX forum and on the GiT.

ABM files attached, the xml goes in the provider folder and the py file in the scanner folder, then restart enigma before scanning. I would keep a backup of the old files just in case, I've only tried these in ViX.

Also attached the updated files for Autobouquets, extract the 2 files and put them in the autobouquets folder.

Has anyone tried these on vix hades backup ?

Has anyone tried these on vix hades backup ?

I've personally used them on ViX Hades and ViX4E2

Thanks lincsat , will give it a go later when I get the kids of the telly.

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 PM ----------

where can I find the provider folder and the scanner folder , had a quick look and couldn't see them .

How did you guys get on?
I've also added Setanta Hd which is now broadcasting..

I added them yesterday with a manual scan then adding them to AB but they are gone today probably due to the 5am update. Im hoping sucmsee adds them to an updated image at some point....:)

The SD channels will be in the files already, do you have the HD channels in the whitelist - without that they will be blocked.

I don't know what your image uses, I have posted files for both LraiZers Autobouquets and the latest O-E Autobouquetmaker.

Hi lincsat - Ive got sucmnsee's image installed using the built in autobouquet maker, but with my own modifications applied.
If I put your file in a certain folder, it should use that as a point of reference when doing the channel lookup, so it finds the Setanta HD stuff?

I got the zgemma s2 because I thought the daily scan would automatically find every new channel as they appeared, unlike my old and quite primitive F5s box.
So, the zgemma, as it stands, will never find any new channels, only track the existing ones if they move transponder etc?

Back