ZGemma 2S and new BT Sport Extra Channels

It's easy enough to go to the ViX4E2 site, download a base image and add your own plugins. Why rely on someone else - you will feel great for creating something yourself too :)

Use the ViX4E2 image and update the ABM with the files from the GiT, no codes to write, it's already edited.

Sorted this last night. Ended up deleting the contents of AutoBouquetsMaker folder and downloading the plugin fresh from the box. Was still V2.2. I deleted the contents and copied the Git contents in, keeping the file you mentioned safe. Worked OK then. And showing V2.3 now :grin:

If I am using sucmnsee's image do I just upload the ABM files, in lincsat's post, to the relevant folder?

Do I then need to do a reboot and/or rescan?

Also does lincsat's files (a) put all the sports channels in the sport bouquet and keep them there ? and (b) set it up so trying to access a Sky HD channel 'switches' to the SD equivalent?

Does anyone have a list of the new BT football channels by EPG ID number? Would i be correct in that you would add these to existing whitelist by ID file through ftp to allow these new channels to be found and stored on daily 5 a. m scan?

If someone has these stored it would be a great help.

Cheers in advance.

If you use the 28e provider that is set by default, then they are all custom. You don't need to touch anything else in there - unless you want to change something.

I'm on the latest sucmnsee image and having trouble figuring out how to add bt sport Europe. Anyone got it up and running?

Edit: don't know what I've done but it's now working. Think after and autobouquetsmaker scan.

Managed to add bt extra channels 2-6 to the sports section. These have identified as numbers eg 5320 etc.

Is there anyway within the zgemma 2s to rename them something more user friendly eg BT Sport Extra 2 etc.

Quite surprised in the daily channel list updated this doesn't automatically happen

Hello all.

BT advertise these xtra channels as being in HD on their champs league coverage. Does anybody know if it's possible to get the HD xtra channels on the zgemma? I only currently have the SD channels.

Back