ZGemma 2S and new BT Sport Extra Channels

I've sorted it. It looks like you do need the updated version of ABM to be able to modify it.
Mutv HD, Channel 5HD and Box nationHD all working now and bouquet scanning working fine.:)

If you have it set to remove the unavailable HD channels, then it will block all HD channels except those in the whitelist. In the newer ABM, you can whitelist by channel name or by EPG ID (different to the Sid). It should find new SD channels

The whitelist section of the xml looks like this

Code:
    whitelist = ['ITV HD','ITV2 HD','ITV3 HD','ITV4 HD','ITV Encore HD',752,'RTE2 HD','BoxNation HD','BT Preview HD']
    whitelist_by_id = [3141,3625,3627,3629,3622,3623,3661,3663,4040,5032,5152,5153,5154,5662,5663]
    blacklist = []

Just update your modified xml to add the extra channels to the whitelist or use the files I posted previously

how would i ad channel5 hd

Channel 5 HD is 4058 and Racing UK HD is 5272, although it may not be available when it finally launches.

It's better to whitelist by id as the channel names can change, eg if they change the name of Channel 5 HD to 5HD, then the name filter would break. I'm just too lazy to update my xml with all the id's :)

The whitelist is to allow encrypted HD channels, it shouldn't affect unencrypted channels. You may be able to use the Blacklist to remove BBC3 although I would leave it be as the channel is in the data transmitted in the stream. You never know, they may use it for something

Channel 5hd is showing ecm details on the infobar so it looks like it's encrypted but clearing for card sharing. For the irl file I had to add it to channels to add list with a channel number aswell as the whitelist.

For bbc3 thats exactly what I did for the UK.xml but when I add it to the blacklist on the irl.xml it crashes my box but i may leave it.

Back